"Spy", 2015 action comedy film Melissa McCarthy, Rose Byrne, Jason Statham, Jude Law; from Paul Feig

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
EwkOfVX.jpg

Directed/Written/Co-Produced by:

Cast:

Trailer #2:

Trailer #1:

Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I might hate this more then someone pointing laser in my eyes

Conz

Superstar
Daps
nothing fresh. McCarthy really doesn't have any range. to be fair, a lot of actors find their niche and never leave, but if you told me every character she's played since Bridesmaids was the same person, I wouldn't argue.

Paul Feig is an a$$hole. Thanks for that one season of Freaks and Geeks we all kinda liked but now look back on like it was the holy grail of television bc of the cast's success, but you need to fukk off now, bro. You're "women are funny" campaign is bordering on arrogance at this point. No one wants your fukkin Ghostbusters vision. Bridesmaids was fine, but the Heat is an overrated piece of shyt.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
nothing fresh. McCarthy really doesn't have any range. to be fair, a lot of actors find their niche and never leave, but if you told me every character she's played since Bridesmaids was the same person, I wouldn't argue.

Paul Feig is an a$$hole. Thanks for that one season of Freaks and Geeks we all kinda liked but now look back on like it was the holy grail of television bc of the cast's success, but you need to fukk off now, bro. You're "women are funny" campaign is bordering on arrogance at this point. No one wants your fukkin Ghostbusters vision. Bridesmaids was fine, but the Heat is an overrated piece of shyt.

:dwillhuh: "The Heat" was good! I definitely liked it more than "Bridesmaids".

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Definitely looks like a film where the R rating helps.

Good cast but a shytty plot. Ehh, but that's been a lot of comedies lately so I can't be too harsh.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, Jason Statham is one of my favorite actors, no homo. I watch all his movies.
This one might be a junker.

It has Nia Long. Wonder what that's all about. :shaq:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Critics are calling it one of the funniest movies in a long time, and they are giving the major props to Statham being funny and Rose Byrne, so take that for what its worth

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Critics are calling it one of the funniest movies in a long time, and they are giving the major props to Statham being funny and Rose Byrne, so take that for what its worth
word?

shyt i literally got a text on my lunch break saying they were showing a free screening TONIGHT months early