Sprint is offering the Apple Watch Series 5 for 50% off

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just curious, why to you is it pointless or you feel that way? Just wanted to here your cons.

Thanks

for me it is just a “cool” accessory that offers some slight conveniences...a lot of the things it does I can do just by pulling my phone out my pocket

also I work out daily but never felt the need to count steps or track my heartbeat or anything to that effect...I just like to workout and so the extra benefits the watch apps offer aren’t all that appealing to me

the most interesting feature for me was the one that calls an emergency contact/911 if you’re by yourself and you pass out and fall but the battery life isn’t great so I have to charge it every nite...and I feel being @ home @ nite by myself is when that feature would probably be most necessary

I have an ipad...ipad mini...iphone and mac mini and even tho it might seem excessive I can honestly justify those purchases and the conveniences they offer but I really can’t w/ the apple watch...the times that I actually do remember to put it on then that’s literally all I do is just wear it cuz I forget to use it when I do

to be fair I’ll say it’s pointless for me and I understand now why some others felt this way when I was reading reviews or asked folks about it prior to buying one

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
for me it is just a “cool” accessory that offers some slight conveniences...a lot of the things it does I can do just by pulling my phone out my pocket

also I work out daily but never felt the need to count steps or track my heartbeat or anything to that effect...I just like to workout and so the extra benefits the watch apps offer aren’t all that appealing to me

the most interesting feature for me was the one that calls an emergency contact/911 if you’re by yourself and you pass out and fall but the battery life isn’t great so I have to charge it every nite...and I feel being @ home @ nite by myself is when that feature would probably be most necessary

I have an ipad...ipad mini...iphone and mac mini and even tho it might seem excessive I can honestly justify those purchases and the conveniences they offer but I really can’t w/ the apple watch...the times that I actually do remember to put it on then that’s literally all I do is just wear it cuz I forget to use it when I do

to be fair I’ll say it’s pointless for me and I understand now why some others felt this way when I was reading reviews or asked folks about it prior to buying one

Gotcha..... I kinda thought that too and that’s why I haven’t really jumped at copping one yet.

I figure I will one day but for now I’m good. No real urgency. For me one of the things I’m not really a fan of is how it can alert you if text & calls.

And I’m a person that some people in my live to not be a full out dikk and just not give them my number to call me or be forced to ignore them if they call me. I still in 2019 tell some folks I don’t have a cellphone and never even pull it out in their presence

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My company manages a warehouse that fixes Apple devices. Security is a bytch in it. They get big ass bins of Apple watches and iPhone and shyt to fix. Not worth it to try and jack though. Their scanners are better than Tsa! :damn: