Sprint fukked me, now T Mobile tryin to hit

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Update, TMobile seemed to approve my buyout. We'll see how long I takes.

The network has been so much better than Sprint. I'm able to surf the net while on a call. And 4g LTE seems to always be available :ohlawd:

I'm gonna have to get a better phone tho.Im just working with a basic LG model. Just feels cheap

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Update, TMobile seemed to approve my buyout. We'll see how long I takes.

The network has been so much better than Sprint. I'm able to surf the net while on a call. And 4g LTE seems to always be available :ohlawd:

I'm gonna have to get a better phone tho.Im just working with a basic LG model. Just feels cheap
I'm on metro pcs, used to be in T-Mobile. If you on the family plan ($40 a month per line, 4required) then it's the best deal in mobile since it also includes Netflix.

Metro pcs will do 4 lines for $100, the service is more spotty. In Va it works flawlessly, in D.C. it's hit or miss so depends...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
T mobile gave me $175 in Tmobile credit about 6 hours ago..basically meaning I don't have a bill for a Feb. All because that foreign guy didn' take those extra cases/screen protectors off my autopay account since Sept when I returned all that shyt back with the s8 plus. Lol. Beautiful.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
T mobile gave me $175 in Tmobile credit about 6 hours ago..basically meaning I don't have a bill for a Feb. All because that foreign guy didn' take those extra cases/screen protectors off my autopay account since Sept when I returned all that shyt back with the s8 plus. Lol. Beautiful.
What phone do u have and how much is your bill?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Been on vzw for 14 yrs I was gonna switch to T-Mobile then I peeped that they wanted me to just cancel and send them a copy of the fees when I get the bill they would then send me a prepaid amex or whatever lol I made the dumb ass rep tell me this before he expected me to give my SSN over the phone whole process is dumb my bill could be 50 less and I ain't going through all that lol

Besides with the asurion lick I have gone from the s3 to s6 to s8 and now pixel 2 all free not sure if same loophole exist on T-Mobile

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What phone do u have and how much is your bill?
I got two Note 8s....the bill is 142 these days because of the 100 dollar two line promotion..and the equipment charge being 30 with Jump bein 12. I don't need the 100 dollar deal..I just got it because it was required to get the free Note 8 at the time.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Been on vzw for 14 yrs I was gonna switch to T-Mobile then I peeped that they wanted me to just cancel and send them a copy of the fees when I get the bill they would then send me a prepaid amex or whatever lol I made the dumb ass rep tell me this before he expected me to give my SSN over the phone whole process is dumb my bill could be 50 less and I ain't going through all that lol

Besides with the asurion lick I have gone from the s3 to s6 to s8 and now pixel 2 all free not sure if same loophole exist on T-Mobile

Whats the asurion deal?:jbhmm:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I got two Note 8s....the bill is 142 these days because of the 100 dollar two line promotion..and the equipment charge being 30 with Jump bein 12. I don't need the 100 dollar deal..I just got it because it was required to get the free Note 8 at the time.
U got 2 notes for u or fam?

I cant lie, this TMobile network is so much better than Sprint. I don't even use wifi :wow:

Within 1% my azz. That hoe c@c wit the glasses is a fukkin liar. Im texting amd surfin the net on voice calls. Its so beautiful. But I need my damn $200 card before Sprint come after my azz. The TMobile dude suggested I pay them amd they reimburse me with the digital credi card. Hell no. Unless they sendin Cash.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
U got 2 notes for u or fam?

I cant lie, this TMobile network is so much better than Sprint. I don't even use wifi :wow:

Within 1% my azz. That hoe c@c wit the glasses is a fukkin liar. Im texting amd surfin the net on voice calls. Its so beautiful. But I need my damn $200 card before Sprint come after my azz. The TMobile dude suggested I pay them amd they reimburse me with the digital credi card. Hell no. Unless they sendin Cash.
For me..not sharing no phones with anyone...lol