Sprint fukked me, now T Mobile tryin to hit

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:mjcry:

We'll pay off your device they said. It's simple they said. That fukkin switch2tmobile site don't work for shyt. And it seems to take 2 months to even get any money from these people. I'm tired brehs, Im just gonna train some Ravens. Its probably easier than this bullshyt.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Sprint did it instantly for me

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:mjcry:

We'll pay off your device they said. It's simple they said. That fukkin switch2tmobile site don't work for shyt. And it seems to take 2 months to even get any money from these people. I'm tired brehs, Im just gonna train some Ravens. Its probably easier than this bullshyt.
Lemme switch you to at&t :troll:

Nah but at least you left sprint, sprint is trash.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lemme switch you to at&t :troll:

Nah but at least you left sprint, sprint is trash.
If TMobile is oullin what I think they pullin, Im bout to just say fukk it and see what Verizon talkin about

They trying to say I have to buy 1 of their expensive devices in order to qualify. That biah at the store didnt say that. She told me I could just get some cheap phone and upgrade later. I aint tryin to put $200+ down on a phone I don't even want. :damn:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
If TMobile is oullin what I think they pullin, Im bout to just say fukk it and see what Verizon talkin about

They trying to say I have to buy 1 of their expensive devices in order to qualify. That biah at the store didnt say that. She told me I could just get some cheap phone and upgrade later. I aint tryin to put $200+ down on a phone I don't even want. :damn:

I work for at&t, there should be no requirement for what device you use to activate service.

As far as the credit goes, it takes a while because they wanna make sure you’re not gonna leave. I know thats a pain in the ass just make sure the sprint bill doesnt go to collections.

Verizon or at&t are much better. I would either stick it out at tmobile (most bang for your buck)

Or i would switch to at&t (im not saying that because i work there)

At&t is like $70 for unlimited.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I work for at&t, there should be no requirement for what device you use to activate service.

As far as the credit goes, it takes a while because they wanna make sure you’re not gonna leave. I know thats a pain in the ass just make sure the sprint bill doesnt go to collections.

Verizon or at&t are much better. I would either stick it out at tmobile (most bang for your buck)

Or i would switch to at&t (im not saying that because i work there)

At&t is like $70 for unlimited.
How long does that take? They trying to make me get some shyt I dont want. I went to att, they were not helpful at all. These stores have horrible employees that dont even know the company policies.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
T mob Waits 30 or 60 but they definitely send u the gift card. I got my $930 card.
N1gga, what yr was this? And 2months to pay off sprint is not what they said. They made it seem like it would be asap

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
How long does that take? They trying to make me get some shyt I dont want. I went to att, they were not helpful at all. These stores have horrible employees that dont even know the company policies.

Ah, that sucks. But you can actually get most of the port over to at&t done over the phone with customer service.

The money to pay off your previous provider is usually two months after you’ve submitted the bill.

I would either buy a phone on amazon or get whatever POS they have until you get the phone you actually have.

Not sure how their comission works, but sounds like they’re just tryna get you for the upgrade/accessories/etc.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ah, that sucks. But you can actually get most of the port over to at&t done over the phone with customer service.

The money to pay off your previous provider is usually two months after you’ve submitted the bill.

I would either buy a phone on amazon or get whatever POS they have until you get the phone you actually have.

Not sure how their comission works, but sounds like they’re just tryna get you for the upgrade/accessories/etc.
Been talking to them on twitter, apparently the previous person handling my case was misinformed and I do qualify for the promotion. Since I just signed up yesterday, the system needs tine to update. So hopefully it works out .

Sprint gonna have to file dem papers. I aint paying off the device till Tmobile sends that card :francis:

Thing about it is, its i v20. I only copped cuz of the replaceable battery :mjcry:

They've forced that embedded shyt on me, now they tryin to force me to just fork over $300, nope. Cant do it

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Been talking to them on twitter, apparently the previous person handling my case was misinformed and I do qualify for the promotion. Since I just signed up yesterday, the system needs tine to update. So hopefully it works out .

Sprint gonna have to file dem papers. I aint paying off the device till Tmobile sends that card :francis:

Thing about it is, its i v20. I only copped cuz of the replaceable battery :mjcry:

They've forced that embedded shyt on me, now they tryin to force me to just fork over $300, nope. Cant do it

For android i would check on amazon always. I’m sure you can find something on par spec wise that would have a removable battery.

Good luck man i hope they square that all soon