Spotify Premium for Free?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know a Spotify hack, but @MikelArteta might.

you can use a vpn and sign up. I have brazil but egypt is cheaper. Put on a vpn to egypt and sign up at spotify then buy a gift card and redeem

voila
its like 1.50 a month

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't have any problem paying to stream music at this point. I'm not wasting my time downloading mp3 files in 2023.
i understand doing both but as a music lover I like to SUPPORT artists

now before someone run in here talking about they only get crumbs off a fraction of a dollar blah blah, just their music getting play helps them get more music out.

I don't fukk with people that never pay for music but are opinionated about music. sucka shyt.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
i understand doing both but as a music lover I like to SUPPORT artists

now before someone run in here talking about they only get crumbs off a fraction of a dollar. their music getting play helps them get more music out.

I don't fukk with people that never pay for music but are opinionated about music. sucka shyt.
No doubt I used to steal music, but with the way technology has changed and devalued music. I will pay that relatively small monthly fee.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
12 months in a year. several times a year spotify has deals to get 3 months for the price of one. if you frugal like me... sign up pay for the first month and cancel get 3 months then find the deal again. you might end up paying 2 to 3 times a year if you catch the deals. that's very affordable.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The only time I fukks with Spotify is during the 3 month deals, beyond that I can't with them as they keep on getting rid of albums and treating music like the Disney vault.

Might as well just download Pandora or get one of those radio apps :beli:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
YouTube Premium with YouTube Music >>>>>>>

I was an Apple Music guy but I’ve been on the YouTube wave since earlier this year and I’m never going back.

That's what I do now and I proudly pay for it

I still have my Spotify hack because I don't wanna lose them playlists and the algorithm

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Seems like PBC needs to approach The Saudis with their hat in hand :feedme: