Spotemgottem is easily the worst viral rapper in Gen Z

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I haven't heard enough to dislike him, but I know the hate in here is mostly from either lonely old nikkas that don't go outside, lame suburb nikkas, and up North hip hop "purists", basically a bunch of nikkas I would never chill with in real life.

I like Beatbox, all I've heard from him, and as soon as I heard him I immediately thought of old Hot Boyz shyt and got the connection.

I honestly don't think he has any talent, he only has a unique voice (that I personally find grating).

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I honestly don't think he has any talent, he only has a unique voice (that I personally find grating).

And that's cool.

Obviously somebody likes him or you wouldn't have heard him and decided to make a thread about him just to impress your weird buddies.

It's 2021.

There's so much music being made right now that everybody should be satisfied, no matter what your tastes are, so it's real corny to make threads about shyt you don't like, instead of using that energy to put nikkas on to shyt that you do like.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
And that's cool.

Obviously somebody likes him or you wouldn't have heard him and decided to make a thread about him just to impress your weird buddies.

:hubie:

There isn't a single person on this board who isn't a weirdo

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
@Mephistopheles here's another one from Mulatto for you to ignore, German devil.

Play this for them scallywags you pay for p*ssy and they might look at you with a little more respect.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I said this when the Junebug challenge caught on, listened to BeatBox song and literally shocked that someone signed this fool.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Are you drinking or something? Why you all over this thread defending this dusty lil c00n? Shut the fukk up lol

I know where most of this hate is coming from and it's just because it's a lil nikka from the South that don't talk like the rest of y'all.

Real c00n shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lil breh has had the hottest song in the country for weeks.

The fact that some of y’all just now hearing about him from this thread let’s me know how out of touch a lot of y’all really are.
Lol that's not the hottest song in the country .

It's a tik tok song.... what's grown man is using to Tik Tok

Last edited: