Spotemgottem is easily the worst viral rapper in Gen Z

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Be careful op, you gone has posters come up in here telling you to go back to listening to Nas :lolbron:

I remember seeing ole boy a couple weeks ago like damn, these fools really a different breed.:dwillhuh: Record labels gone pump and dump like usual:francis:
SpotemGottem.jpg

crack babies

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Lil breh has had the hottest song in the country for weeks.

The fact that some of y’all just now hearing about him from this thread let’s me know how out of touch a lot of y’all really are.
Aren't you at least 30 my nikka? fukk outta here.
Imagine being a grown ass man and taking pride in keeping on top of this fukk shyt. Y'all nikkas different for real. :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lil breh has had the hottest song in the country for weeks.

The fact that some of y’all just now hearing about him from this thread let’s me know how out of touch a lot of y’all really are.

Hottest song? No. Some goofy nikka in khakis made a dance to it and had it trend on social media for a few weeks

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I rememeber when Saycheese cosigned him and pushed him hard, I was like dude will never blow up and look now he blew up smh.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Aren't you at least 30 my nikka? fukk outta here.
Imagine being a grown ass man and taking pride in keeping on top of this fukk shyt. Y'all nikkas different for real. :mjlol:

Oh you added more.

If you spent time with your kids, you’d get it, but I’m sure they hate you.