Splatoon 2

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
:whew:
Was happy to get some work in with y'all.

@the_FUTURE was a pain in the ass with those dualies and I can't count how many times I thought I had @Relldaproblem just to walk right into a Splashdown :snoop:

You kept destroying me with that roller. Im like forget this I got the perfect counter for that lol.

Rell Shyt

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The fukkery during turf wars:mjlol:

:mjlol: you need to stop squid dancing around the spot you killed your opponent. It's disrespectful and savage.

My first time playing with S rank people. :dead: these fukkers are brutal. I won nothing in rainmaker for S rank and got shot down a rank. same shyt is happening for S rank splatzones.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: you need to stop squid dancing around the spot you killed your opponent. It's disrespectful and savage.

My first time playing with S rank people. :dead: these fukkers are brutal. I won nothing in rainmaker for S rank and got shot down a rank. same shyt is happening for S rank splatzones.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd just like that, I got shot down a rank in splatzones. :mjgrin:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

That's my patent move after I splat, not stopping with the savagery and fukkery:mjgrin:
alex-wright-o.gif

Dudes be mad as shyt and forget about covering turf and start hunting for me. When they finally murk me they squid dance all over my corpse as well
z5sIWx3.png

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That's my patent move after I splat, not stopping with the savagery and fukkery:mjgrin:
alex-wright-o.gif

Dudes be mad as shyt and forget about covering turf and start hunting for me. When they finally murk me they squid dance all over my corpse as well
z5sIWx3.png

I get a little salty sometimes too especially when the battle looks hella in their favor when I check the map.

I'll be like this dude out here dancing and I'm sitting here knowing full well we have no chance. :deadrose: