Spin: Your Non-Typical Turnons

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
LOL, I don't know why I'm waiting for a nikka to come in here like, "a dark-skinned chick."

You're probably a c00n if you're waiting for that. How is being attracted to a dark skinned chick "non-typical"? It might be non-typical for some crackers who think attractive black women are somehow ugly (thus indicating that they're probably fakkits) but it is not for the rest of the world.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
You're probably a c00n if you're waiting for that. How is being attracted to a dark skinned chick "non-typical"? It might be non-typical for some crackers who think attractive black women are somehow ugly (thus indicating that they're probably fakkits) but it is not for the rest of the world.

:snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
A girl that looks good without makeup (and doesn't really wear it)

good with sarcasm and witty remarks that make me laugh

keep shyt real with me and call me a dumbass if i do some dumb shyt :yeshrug:

can recite rap lyrics without sounding bland and uncomfortable

can take the truth without getting overly emotional :birdman:

bisexual tendencies every once in a while :shaq:

doesn't try to get attention

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Females into video games (especially fighting games, oh lawd have mercy!! I knew a girl that was into Street Fighter and used to beat everyone's ass)

Females who wear their natural hair most of the time...I love a chick with long cornrows

Females who don't mind driving

Females with a good sense of humour who can actually make me laugh

Females who are proud of their history, not those fake afrocentrics who are just over the top, screw faced, disrespectful rah rah man hating types like some of the ones on blogtalkradio though

Females who are NOT religious but spiritual

Females who speak different languages

Females with accents

Females who wear hoodies

Females who are somewhat cross eyed ( you're prolly thinking :wtf: but on youtube I saw this mega fine brownskinned chick once who was a little bit cross eyed but ole girl was BAD as hell! You had to see her.)

Females with one or two small tattoos, not the ones who mark up their whole body like they're gonna be young forever

Females who are genuinely sweet and polite, but equally tough

Females who are actually feminine

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:ohhh: Cosign :ahh:

I think you're trying to say you like women that leave something to the imagination and don't just reveal everything at first

Exactly, and it's also about a chick being able to put an outfit together. I wouldn't be too enthralled if I saw a woman dressed like she's from the Amish country

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Thick Neck - have always loved them.... *shrug* one of the main "weird" things that got me sprung on my husband when i first met him. something about biting ..kissing ...sucking on a big ole thick neck that makes me :noah:

Freckles - just a few esp on the face\nose

Multi lingual

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
bytches tyeing they hair up in a "messy" look with a scrunchie or pencil

scrunchie12jpg.jpeg

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tall women
genuine niceness from chicks
soft spoken voices

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Hoop earrings

and chicks that wear that string around their forehead. Something similar to this (disregard her looks)
head-band.jpg

:pachaha: