London
Lemme just make myself comfortable up in this this thread here. :kobesmuglol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
800dG4q.jpg

The man, the myth, the legend, Lex. Rockabybaby.
:dead:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Ghetto Ass Names

bodhesatva said:
My husband and I have had this conversation, and we already agreed that when we have kids they will have consciously "normal" names. Not because white culture is better or anything like that, but because it's hard enough being a biracial child and giving her a clearly ethnic name would make it even harder.

I don't think it's fair, and names shouldn't matter. Neither should race. But the reality is that they do matter, so if my husband and I can make life easier for our (currently imaginary) daughter by naming her something like Charlotte instead of something like Shaniqua, then we'll do it. I am not one to bow down to the "man," but there way better ways to fight back against cultural norms than that. You have to pick your battles. And most importantly, when I get static for fighting back against cultural norms, I want the fallout to end up on my lap, not my child's. In the end, if I decided to give my child a "ghetto" name, she's the one who would have to deal with that static for the rest of her life, not me.

These yall pawgs tho:mjpls:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the threads over there are cringeworthy :hhh:

Yes,I've been there and what I notice is true pain among most BM posters. All their posts have a mandatory history how sistas wronged them emotionally,financially and/or judicially.
Its the cybertext version of this place:MadBusDriverX

This dude has a career telling brehs to leave BW!