Spin: WWE Storylines From The Past 20 Years That Were Trash In Concept…..But Ended Up Being Fire

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Convo need to be had on how HHH has killed all of Truth’s momentum these past few weeks :mjpls:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Anything given to R-Truth :wow: can’t see anyone else getting his silly shyt over and not having it go stale
This
Currently The R-Triuth judgement day storyline has been really entertaining. Dude kills every thing he's in and has can get the most corny shyt over. They kinda messed up the opportunity to make priest a big Babyface though.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That Yes and No era was the stupidest shyt to me at first and eventually I remember catching myself doing that dumb shyt while talking to my boy about Daniel Bryan in high school. :mjlol:

That was such a live time revolving around 1 man that Vince and em tried SO hard to belittle, with the stupid underdog gimmicks and that wack ass entrance music. It was a fulfilling experience watching wrestling and having a character persevere against the fukked up and outta wack establishment with the help of the fans.