Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
girlfriends gets a reboot, to air on VH1 thursdays this fall
the incredibles 2 in theaters dec 2017
rated tv-ma "are you afraid of the dark" series set to air on AMC
the 20 african american actresses taking young hollywood by storm
new black streaming company launches: New York Undercover, Martin, Living Single amongst titles

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ok these 2 would make me lose my shyt!!!

"Another Director drops from DC's Flashpoint"

and then 3-5 days later.

"Tommy Wiseau meets with DC and signs on to screen-write, direct, and costar in DC's Flashpoint alongside of Ezra Miller and Drew Barrymore"

Martha
You have to be the biggest D.C. dikk riding hater. :gucci:

At least in this thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You have to be the biggest D.C. dikk riding hater. :gucci:

At least in this thread.

giphy.gif

Funny how that is....:ohhh:

But I aint the one thats ever went in DC threads and openly bragged about not seeing a DC movie or not paying for it over and over and OVER.

I aint the one thats even went into a DC thread and post free links from sites of the movie and told cats to look at that instead of going to the movies like a cat did earlier this year in the GOTG2 thread.

I dont sit here and want to see DC watered down not have important pieces for their storytelling and future just so "I can see a few (like 3-5)
23SAwE8.png
stans mad".

I dont sit here and everytime something bad is said about Marvel movies go out on huge rants and personally attack posters calling them
23SAwE8.png
stans, or faggits, or tell them to suck dikks or complain/bytch/whine to mods begging for them to be banned because their words hurt my feelings.

I dont make daily or weekly threads about all the DC movies and talk about was they do on weekends or daily or create threads before they drop clowning some shyt that aint even factual like reports of rumored numbers months before a release.

Oh no..... I dont do ANY of that or more.... and I still wouldnt do to you what a
23SAwE8.png
stan would do to anyone else and call you out your name or try to take this to places that dont have anything to do with the movies.

No..... I'm just the guy thats gonna tell yall to

Go see Justice League coming to theaters this November:ld:

But I bet they wont do the same for Thor.:sas2:

Martha

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
giphy.gif

Funny how that is....:ohhh:

But I aint the one thats ever went in DC threads and openly bragged about not seeing a DC movie or not paying for it over and over and OVER.

I aint the one thats even went into a DC thread and post free links from sites of the movie and told cats to look at that instead of going to the movies like a cat did earlier this year in the GOTG2 thread.

I dont sit here and want to see DC watered down not have important pieces for their storytelling and future just so "I can see a few (like 3-5)
23SAwE8.png
stans mad".

I dont sit here and everytime something bad is said about Marvel movies go out on huge rants and personally attack posters calling them
23SAwE8.png
stans, or faggits, or tell them to suck dikks or complain/bytch/whine to mods begging for them to be banned because their words hurt my feelings.

I dont make daily or weekly threads about all the DC movies and talk about was they do on weekends or daily or create threads before they drop clowning some shyt that aint even factual like reports of rumored numbers months before a release.

Oh no..... I dont do ANY of that or more.... and I still wouldnt do to you what a
23SAwE8.png
stan would do to anyone else and call you out your name or try to take this to places that dont have anything to do with the movies.

No..... I'm just the guy thats gonna tell yall to

Go see Justice League coming to theaters this November:ld:

But I bet they wont do the same for Thor.:sas2:

Martha
Well, you're just a passive aggressive hater. :manny:

Ending every post with "Martha." I see what you're doing. :comeon:

And all those paragraphs were unnecessary. :gucci:

Only a guilty person would type out all that. :sas2::youngsabo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well, you're just a passive aggressive hater. :manny:

Ending every post with "Martha." I see what you're doing. :comeon:

And all those paragraphs were unnecessary. :gucci:

Only a guilty person would type out all that. :sas2::youngsabo:

I wrote individual sentences, Paragraphs are a group of sentences combined with at minimum 3. Also they are normally indented:troll:

I also just caught up with Game of Thrones!!

Gotdamn:whoo: I aint know Cersei was gonna bring the ruckus like that and that fast!!!! Targset catching some MAJOR L's :picard:

When Tyrell dropped that bomb though:krs:

I thought Jamie was gonna snap and strangle her.

I glad to see the Starks getting back together, I wonder are they gonna drag the young daughters journey out or will she too be back by the time Jon comes hope (barring an abuse from the Boltons).

Now just gotta catch up with Power. I been avoiding a lot of these shows to let them build up so I can binge them.

Martha

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Marvel vs DC Slated for 2021 release :blessed:

I'm lowkey expecting it

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
"John Carpenter temporarily stopping video games, beer, and cigarettes to finally make a new horror film..."

"There is about to be a cinematic Stephen King universe, starting with "IT' "

"Friday 4 is officially in production, and here is a snippet of Chris Tucker as 'Smokey'!!!"
I thought they were smart enough to start this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP Jackie Chan ( I'm gonna be sad when he goes... :mjcry: )
X-men rights to revert back to Marvel, 5-season netflix series adapting the Claremont run officially announced :banderas:
Pootie Tang sequel announced for 2018 :dead:
The mystery of the One Piece revealed (we finally find out what the One Piece really is... GOAT series :blessed: )