Spin: Would you kill a baby to cure cancer?

Do you?

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
So, depending on what you believe and your various ideologies... all you have to do is get a one-night stand to get an abortion to cure cancer?

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
michael-jordan-yeah.gif
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
No. The world wont be any at worse not curing cancer. You whole individual world and morality would be shattered killing a baby. This is TheColi though so dumb ass answers are to be expected.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
No. The world wont be any at worse not curing cancer. You whole individual world and morality would be shattered killing a baby. This is TheColi though so dumb ass answers are to be expected.
You think your individual morality is more important than eradicating cancer, which kills millions of people :dahell:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
@boriquaking - Change it to would you allow yourself to be killed for the cure. Plus no one will know what you did or were offered the chance. Total silence. A choice and benefits for the living or life goes on as it is.

Much more interesting premise that way.

Realistically though you can cure it and many have using various methods but this is a thought experiment.
Nah I want people to worship me like Jesus for my sacrifice

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You think your individual morality is more important than eradicating cancer, which kills millions of people :dahell:

Me not killing a baby is more important than killing cancer dumbass nikka. You gone kill a baby to stop cancer when theres other thing out there that millions of people lol it'll be in a vain. Im not surprised you nikkas get a kick out of uploading snuff films on here so whatever.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Me not killing a baby is more important than killing cancer dumbass nikka. You gone kill a baby to stop cancer when theres other thing out there that millions of people lol it'll be in a vain. Im not surprised you nikkas get a kick out of uploading snuff films on here so whatever.
You're indirectly killing millions of people by not killing the baby dumb ass boy.

Change your screen name reptile would never be this soft.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You're indirectly killing millions of people by not killing the baby dumb ass boy.

Change your screen name reptile would never be this soft.

If thats the case then were already indirectly killing people, so why bring a baby into it? Youre a dumbass and OP is a dumbass this thread wasnt well thought out at ALL.

And Reptile one of the most benevolent characters in MK, he definitely wouldn't kill a baby.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Watch it be your own baby and that was the diabolic scheme all along