Spin: Women love when a nikka beats up someone for them

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
And I'm the type of nikka that will give her a shoulder to cry on when her killer simp is locked up :skip:
Fighting for a broad :stopitslime:
If the nikka do something egregious, yes. But 90% of the time, it's some frivolous shyt.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
They even love when their brothers, fathers and platonic male friends do the same, even when they knew that the dude was a bum or they themselves started some shyt. Crazy...

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
now if YOU GET BEAT UP around your girl....you probably dont have a girl anymore after that...
This girl told me she lost all attraction to her dude after watching him get the beats in a bar fight. And he was fighting a much bigger guy, trying to defend HER "honor".

:mjlol:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If you find yourself getting in fights around a woman you're with, leave that woman. Shes getting you fukked up and injecting stress into your life for her entertainment. Shes a selfish woman and if you have self respect you know you deserve better.

Women love power. They love men who look like they could beat someone's ass but don't go around getting caught up. Be built, be strong and look masculine but only throw hands when necessary

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they love getting their own ass kicked too

every relationship I been in has gotten exponentially better after that first time smacking her face off or choking her