SPIN: Who got the freshest fit in this group?

From left to right

• Don C

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Taz Arnold

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Chris Julian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Fonzworth Bentley

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Virgil Abloh

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Never got why this pic went viral. Only wild part is the nikka with the chettah leggings. Everyone else is pretty contemporary. Ye is just rocking a peacoat, a blazer, jeans and his LV sneakers. Everyone looks kinda regular. Virgil is just rocking a bright Moncler bubble vest. Don C has a blazer and some gold sneakers. If the cheetah nikka was in the back instead of the front it wouldn’t have got much attention

BEN23

All Star
Daps
Never got why this pic went viral. Only wild part is the nikka with the chettah leggings. Everyone else is pretty contemporary. Ye is just rocking a peacoat, a blazer, jeans and his LV sneakers. Everyone looks kinda regular. Virgil is just rocking a bright Moncler bubble vest. Don C has a blazer and some gold sneakers. If the cheetah nikka was in the back instead of the front it wouldn’t have got much attention

LOL...nah this is right before the real skinny jeans era....nobody was dressing like this at the time....at the time they did look straight up flamming...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah on hindsight Taz in the cheetah pants is the only pause worthy one.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Nikkas rock cheap suit tux hybrids in everyday ish where you at?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LOL...nah this is right before the real skinny jeans era....nobody was dressing like this at the time....at the time they did look straight up flamming...

lol , what year was this from again?? @Urbanmiracle, it’s hindsite. This picture def set off the movement for what we have now.... everyone people start talking about the evolution of street fashion, I swear this pick always pops up in my head... this was when I started to stop caring about fashion lol

Daps
d7f739b6f8164e3ccec6a78dbd53bb6c.gif

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
lol , what year was this from again?? @Urbanmiracle, it’s hindsite. This picture def set off the movement for what we have now.... everyone people start talking about the evolution of street fashion, I swear this pick always pops up in my head... this was when I started to stop caring about fashion lol

Hmm I think you hit on something. You may be correct with the hindsight. But honestly if you were into the Euro-fashion these pieces (except them chettah leggings. I have no idea where he copped them at) aren’t out of the ordinary. Now this may be crazy for hip hop fashion at the time because cats were still rocking big tees and baggy jeans and fitteds all day. This might have been where high fashion and street wear merged and hence why we got crazy collabs like Dior x Jordan, LV x supreme, Ralph Lauren x palace and so forth and so on

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm I think you hit on something. You may be correct with the hindsight. But honestly if you were into the Euro-fashion these pieces (except them chettah leggings. I have no idea where he copped them at) aren’t out of the ordinary. Now this may be crazy for hip hop fashion at the time because cats were still rocking big tees and baggy jeans and fitteds all day. This might have been where high fashion and street wear merged and hence why we got crazy collabs like Dior x Jordan, LV x supreme, Ralph Lauren x palace and so forth and so on

this is facts