Spin: White Supremacy responding to Black people who say they wouldn't want white slaves.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_p056msUSxe1wyfjlmo1_1280.jpg

For those not familiar...That is a picture of Christiphor Columbus. Now he didn't write those words.... some white person who was feeling themselves behind anonymity on the internet wrote that. But that is the core thinking of WS. Yet on this very website there is a thread where someone asks "if you could have white slaves would you?" and a good portion of you said "No!" which made me immediatly think of this meme. But then how do we eliminate WS? Praying and marching obviously aint cutting it. Wouldnt there have to be a similiar response on a grand scale to end WS? Isnt that what the meme is speaking on? Why is it that the Hebrew Isrealites are the only ones with the balls to speak on a future of role reversal were whites would become our slaves?

:jbhmm:

I've read numerous times on this site about how WS permeates every aspect of everyday living (me personally I dont accept that cuz it doesnt permeate the world I created in my own head). So then what would be the overall solution to end that permeation but to counter the actions of said conquerers by becoming conquerers ourselves? I mean thats the only solution I see.....the Hebrew Isrealites feel the same way...yet the majority in that "if you could have white slaves would you?" thread say no.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I find it odd that a good portion of these so called "woke" Black people go online and swear up and down that White Supremacy dominates every activity between human beings yet here I am saying "Well why cant we have vision like the Hebrew Isrealites and see ourselves taking over shyt like white people?" and Its crickets. Nope....These so called woke Blacks would rather just wallow in the idea that WS dominates every activity between human beings and nothing can be done about it.

:jbhmm:

This is the #1 reason why I dont think from a "tribal perspective"....I think from an "individual perspective"

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't have white slaves.

I would however allow insurmountable white impoverishment.

The war in Afghanistan has been going on for 16 years and cost over 2 trillion dollars. The US Military has bases all over the world. The one absolute truth in world history as to why an Empire was so powerful has always been military force. The only way you gonna remove the current power structure is you're going to have to meet force with force. The question then becomes. Do we have 2 Trillion dollars to fight for decades? Do we have dedicated soldiers all over the world like the US Military? How would u be able to remove the current power structure to impoverishment without extreme force?

Daps
Most black people just want our OWN stuff. We don't want to take anything, or control others. We do not have the numbers to take over. Numbers matter. We need our own economy to provide for our own people. Affirmative action will be a wrap during this administration, and you know they love to play the "you're not good enough" game with us. Begging, and askig them hasn't worked, so whenever I see people still debating them, or asking for inclusion, I think it's a big waste of time. This isn't just a misunderstanding. They know exactly what they're doing, and their only goal is to keep doing it, and convince us to be ok with it.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Honestly.... Them cacs simply wanted the bag more than we did..... We werent ready to kill and die and conquer for the bag.... Even still to this day, we aint competing for power and resources.... I don't get it man.... We even let cacs own & control music and sports.... The two things were the GREATEST at.... What the fukk is wrong with us breh? Mentally were FINISHED.. Permanent labor class with no power.....

All over the world, black folks hold zero power..... How'd we let this happen?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont care what these clown ass cacs think. In the end it will bite them in the ass. We don't gotta enslave nobody. We have to protect ourselves/culture and hold people accountable by any means. :gucci:

Wether you're speaking on Ancient Egypt, Anciet Greece or Ancient Rome the one common thread they all had that made them powerful (aside from the wealth accumilated) was military might. All 3 of these powerful empires fell when there were outside forces who's military might was more superior. If u talking about protecting ourselves and our culture then u are talking about protecting it from outside superior forces. So then the question becomes....How do we not repeat history? You say we dont have to enslave anyone. Lets say Black people took over America, you seriously dont think we wouldnt have the justice system in our favor? Distribution of wealth in our favor? The job market in our favor? You dont think we'd reverse privatized prisons (prison being the new version of slavery)into a social structure to were the now Black owners would work the system in favor of keeping whites in prison for profit?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most black people just want our OWN stuff. We don't want to take anything, or control others. We do not have the numbers to take over. Numbers matter. We need our own economy to provide for our own people. Affirmative action will be a wrap during this administration, and you know they love to play the "you're not good enough" game with us. Begging, and askig them hasn't worked, so whenever I see people still debating them, or asking for inclusion, I think it's a big waste of time. This isn't just a misunderstanding. They know exactly what they're doing, and their only goal is to keep doing it, and convince us to be ok with it.

OK but when Black people had their own...Outside forces came and took it thru advanced weaponry. You are correct..Begging and asking someone who comes in and takes yours with advanced weaponry isnt going to give u shyt. So then the question becomes...If we ever did have our own economy and were able to provide for others, like u said, how would we avoid outside forces coming in and taking it again?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Wether you're speaking on Ancient Egypt, Anciet Greece or Ancient Rome the one common thread they all had that made them powerful (aside from the wealth accumilated) was military might. All 3 of these powerful empires fell when there were outside forces who's military might was more superior. If u talking about protecting ourselves and our culture then u are talking about protecting it from outside superior forces. So then the question becomes....How do we not repeat history? You say we dont have to enslave anyone. Lets say Black people took over America, you seriously dont think we wouldnt have the justice system in our favor? Distribution of wealth in our favor? The job market in our favor? You dont think we'd reverse privatized prisons (prison being the new version of slavery)into a social structure to were the now Black owners would work the system in favor of keeping whites in prison for profit?

If we took over america it would be owed to us cause we built it. The wealth that white have belong to us. If white go to prison it would be their problems since 83% of the crimes are done by whites. We are not white and we can run the western world better than them. Yes, protect oursleves from outside forces and teach our people that everyone is our enemy we don't need allies or friends." We all we got" should be our motto.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Honestly.... Them cacs simply wanted the bag more than we did..... We werent ready to kill and die and conquer for the bag.... Even still to this day, we aint competing for power and resources.... I don't get it man.... We even let cacs own & control music and sports.... The two things were the GREATEST at.... What the fukk is wrong with us breh? Mentally were FINISHED.. Permanent labor class with no power.....

All over the world, black folks hold zero power..... How'd we let this happen?

Agent post. Negged

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I dont care what these clown ass cacs think. In the end it will bite them in the ass. We don't gotta enslave nobody. We have to protect ourselves/culture and hold people accountable by any means. :gucci:
how will it bite them in the ass?