SPIN: Which Region Has The Easiest and Best Looking Girls

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
There is a direct correlation between sluttiness and temperature/sunlight. You usually find easier girls where it's warmer. That said, it's all relative. A girl who might slut herself out for me might make you work for it, and vice versa. Above all, it also strongly depends on how much she's attracted to you.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I'd say a sleeper is North Carolina. The raleigh-durham area is a goldmine. A white college friend of mine was from there and we'd take visits there all the time on breaks. The sista's out there was extra friendly.

semtex

:)
Daps
I'd say a sleeper is North Carolina. The raleigh-durham area is a goldmine. A white college friend of mine was from there and we'd take visits there all the time on breaks. The sista's out there was extra friendly.
yeah go to any mall its like :ahh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is really all about what ethnicity of women.

White women? probably so Arizona/SoCal area, with the South coming in 2nd
Black women? prolly the East Coast DC/ATL/NYC
Hispanic women? Texas....maybe Cali
Asian women? Cali...maybe Texas...Houston has some bad Asian women

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
I'd say a sleeper is North Carolina. The Raleigh-Durham area is a goldmine. A white college friend of mine was from there and we'd take visits there all the time on breaks. The sista's out there was extra friendly.

yeah go to any mall its like :ahh:

One in Particular
Cross creek mall in Fayetteville (military town)
When It gets starts to get hot every year, I have a buddy that travels down, just to go there.:scheme: