SPIN: Which Region Has The Easiest and Best Looking Girls

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i live in pittsburgh alot of these girls are easy but not the best looking have me like:sadcam:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Los Angeles/Atlanta in that order. For an international black man at least. In l.a you have women of all races and ethnicities and a good handful of all of them want to get nailed to the bed by a black male. In Atlanta you pretty much have black and white but i never been with one of those hiillbilly bytches.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
The south by a long shot... Im spoiled living in Atlanta though, I can honestly say I have fukked some gorgeous bytches in my day without even trying.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
TEXAS got the easiest I pretty much ran thru majority the major cities and small towns thats how bad it is smfh but that was in my youthful yrs so im not sure bout now

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Based on my days at Howard, I would have to say Texas girls are by far the easiest....and they will cook for u. Im talkin procurement of the groceries and pots and pans. No questions asked.:myman:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Based on my days at Howard, I would have to say Texas girls are by far the easiest....and they will cook for u. Im talkin procurement of the groceries and pots and pans. No questions asked.:myman:

Texas hoes especially the ones from Houston stuck up as shyt. I put them on the same level as NY hoes but they are much better looking.

Daps
From what Ive heard LA> That sun just make their legs spread. I always want to just go to other areas of the US and fukk the bytches there.