SPIN: When Was The Last Time You Swag Surfed?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
spin from my 'swagless moments' thread

swag surfing

When your swag reaches new levels and generates enough energy to create its own momentum, and your body literally starts to move and function solely from swag.

The average white male's swag needs to be on at least 100 million to swag surf. Black guys can usually swag surf simply by wearing ice or buying new rims for their impala.
When I showed up to the spot last night my swag was on 100 million. nikkas was givin me daps, bytches givin hugs, and next thing I new I was swag surfing!

Urban Dictionary: swag surfing

----

was drunk at the club last friday and felt like I was floating on air :ohlawd: you know that point you reach when all inhibitions are out the window and you just don't give a fukk? that was me :pachaha: wasn't even dancing with anybody in particular, didn't need to, I was too swagged out. after a lil two-step I hit em with the

rj4leb.gif

now maybe I was just drunk but the reactions around me were like :ooh:

looked back like :jawalrus:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Talked to two average looking bytches in the club...shrugged it off and then got at this 8, danced with her and gave the other bytches the :youngsabo: face.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
last friday on las vegas blvd. i was so gone off my own hype that i was talking to every chick and looking for the perfect tit to the tune of the afrika bambaata joint.

Last edited by a moderator:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This basically happens anytime I get a fresh cut, or if I get a new fit, or Im on some brown liquor, or Im on the hunt with my wolves

I only need for one of these to occur for me to get on that level but this past weekend I merged them all together. Hit the barbershop, went to the mall, bought some henny, and then stepped out with my potnas 2 nights in a row. The synergy of my swag was on some The Planeteers putting their rings together to form Captain Planet type shyt.

theplaneteers.jpg
captainplanet8.jpg

Met 7 chicks from Fri-Sun and only loss with one. My beer goggles even worked in reverse. Thought I pulled this girl who was about a 7 but when I sobered up she was actually a 8.793 :mindblown::blessed:.

Even had some weekend momentum spill over into monday, pulled this mixed girl in my morning class who I had been eying whole semester. Yea maybe she gave me the number outta obligation since she knows she gotta see me often, but fukk it though my cut was still fresh I felt like MJ i couldnt miss
tumblr_ln65xqhvtr1qhaw05o1_500.gif

lAZ1L.gif

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
This basically happens anytime I get a fresh cut, or if I get a new fit, or Im on some brown liquor, or Im on the hunt with my wolves

I only need for one of these to occur for me to get on that level but this past weekend I merged them all together. Hit the barbershop, went to the mall, bought some henny, and then stepped out with my potnas 2 nights in a row. The synergy of my swag was on some The Planeteers putting their rings together to form Captain Planet type shyt.

theplaneteers.jpg
captainplanet8.jpg

Met 7 chicks from Fri-Sun and only loss with one. My beer goggles even worked in reverse. Thought I pulled this girl who was about a 7 but when I sobered up she was actually a 8.793 :mindblown::blessed:.

Even had some weekend momentum spill over into monday, pulled this mixed girl in my morning class who I had been eying whole semester. Yea maybe she gave me the number outta obligation since she knows she gotta see me often, but fukk it though my cut was still fresh I felt like MJ i couldnt miss
tumblr_ln65xqhvtr1qhaw05o1_500.gif

lAZ1L.gif

:pachaha:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
When I benched more than my supervisor :russ:

nikka said :rudy: I don't even be lifting like that :sadcam:

That was epic :ahh:

Plus I'm a fresh nikka I don't count every time I get dressed and walk out the house :win:

Always get that :dwillhuh: what are those where u get em?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uMn8cqd_2Qs]Lil Wayne - Swag Surfin [NO CEILINGS] - YouTube[/ame]

First thing that came to my mind. :lawd: