Spin: What's The Angriest You Ever Got Over Fighting Games?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Spin from the Madden/2k thread.

When did a fighting game have you mad as fukk eyes watery and shyt.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 loosing to Shin Akuma all day :damn::sadbron:

SNK bosses :beli:

Playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 against a nikka while hes on the phone talking to his bytch hitting you with long ass Magneto infinites while you sit there like :leostare: taking that shyt

Lets hear it :youngsabo:

I wouldn't get too upset over losing to infinites cuz players that gotta resort to that shyt are usually not that great to begin with. Yeah, let's exploit a flaw in the gameplay like a cheap b*stard to win. Good job.

Those SNK bosses used to have me like :wtf::what::beli::pacspit: till I figured out that you can't beat em trying to use an actual strategy cuz them bytches read inputs hardcore...you basically gotta find a spam that fools the AI and rape em with it. Like in KOF 2k1, I used to stomp all over the bosses with K' using his flame into kick launcher then flaming uppercut into flaming kick, bosses didn't know what to do bout that. :youngsabo:

MK's input reading still has me heated till this day though. MK 3 was the worst cuz you'd get your hopes up beating Shao Khan the first round, then as soon as the second round starts the game's like ":whoa: Nah nikka you gon take this L:birdman:" and kicks shyt up 100 notches on that ass:sadbron:

If you never got caught by that backflip and took that counter damage then you wouldn't understand.
:whew: dat counter flipkick damage. My bread and butter. :win:

Another thing that pisses me the fukk off, is when you're putting in work on a boss in any single player, you're both one for one and it's the final round, you almost have him beat, nail him with a move/combo/super that you're sure's gonna take him out, and for some reason the game scales your damage back just enough for that muhfukka to come back and beat you. :pacspit:

Oh, and years back, I remember when me and one of my friends got into such a heated argument playing SC II over spamming we bout went out front and threw them hands :whew:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't get too upset over losing to infinites cuz players that gotta resort to that shyt are usually not that great to begin with. Yeah, let's exploit a flaw in the gameplay like a cheap b*stard to win. Good job.

Nah I disagree. The best players use whatever it takes to win.

If its in the game its in the game :manny:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
going 2-24 against BlakDanielz :to:

that was the beginning of the end of the Zangief era :sadbron:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
SNK bosses, particularily Rugal
MSP in Marvel vs Capcom 2 - didn't know what the fukk to do against that
the online scrubs' King of all Fighters......Soul Calibur IV Maxi :snoop: (honorable mention to prince Eddy Gordo in lag)
Rage quitting before the term was even invented

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I only get a little angry playing online and some games such as Tekken don't do well online. I've never thrown a controller or anything. Sometimes I just need to get up and take a break. But I'm not that salty of a loser.

A guy named Aris is probably the angriest person I've seen when it comes to fighting games (outside of Noel Brown fighting a guy and later getting locked up but that's another story).

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
a tourney where I was in for umvc3 where I got mercilessly scraped by a zero player i thought was ass. It took everything in my soul not to throw my pad throught that asus monitor lmfao