Spin: What's a Movie that Everyone else thinks is Trash but You Like?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
dc flicks :yeshrug: (although I haven't seen WW84)

but seen most of the other ones and they've all been solid

I'm neither for dc or marvel (other than batman being my fave comic book character)

non comic book related...

wizard is a trashy nintendo advertisement but :mjcry: love that shyt, that's my childhood flick right here

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Fifth element.
Money talks (my personal favorite movie of all time)
Blue streak
Do people actually consider that trash? I always thought of it as one of those movies that critics panned but most people actually liked.

For myself I'd go with Watchmen. If you judge it on its own merits rather than compare it to the comic book. Also Prometheus for similar reasons. If you're not heading into it thinking about Alien, and if you don't make yourself think too hard about it, it's enjoyable.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Do people actually consider that trash? I always thought of it as one of those movies that critics panned but most people actually liked.

For myself I'd go with Watchmen. If you judge it on its own merits rather than compare it to the comic book. Also Prometheus for similar reasons. If you're not heading into it thinking about Alien, and if you don't make yourself think too hard about it, it's enjoyable.

Same way I felt with True Detective S2 and S3. Good thing I was kind of late and had a big gap after seeing S1 so I watched those two on their own merit and they're both well worth it.

I actually somehow didn't even know Prometheus was linked to Alien when I saw it :russ:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
MV5BNTNiMzAxZGMtZGYwZi00NWVmLTgyNmYtMGIwZGJhNzE0NmJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg

Joint was too filthy for a lot of people. Don't blame them

I fukked with 8mm:manny:

Fifth element.
Money talks (my personal favorite movie of all time)
Blue streak

5th element is a well liked movie

When i was a kid..Waterworld and Hook. Loved both of em.

Hook is a classic, ppl hate it?:what:

My pick is Demolition Man

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi