spin thread: for $10k a month, would u live in O'block?

would u live there?

• hell no!

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • yes

Votes: 37 46.3%

• Total voters

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m good long as folks don’t know I’m getting the bread. Imma either be in the crib all day everyday chilling or Imma be out all the time and only threw the spot to sleep

You probably better off working an easy 8/hr day job. Stay away as long as possible. Once that first $10k hit you can do whatever. I'd be stacking up though.

I wouldn't prefer to at my age of 35
You know but for the free 10k it's enticing...
It would be hard to get decent women to come through you would always need a hotel idk if it's such a good business move actually...poor quality bodegas in the hood just stress of stray bullets like I said the 10 k is all good but even if you not terrorized by the gangs you still stressed out cuz you cool wit some of em and then they opps is yo opps...
Speaking from experience man the hood is really mentally damaging
Y'all stay up

Only way you got opps is if you driving all throughout the city or on social media. Otherwise, nobody knows your face.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Op from that thread needs to rep me or something or resurrecting his thread but I should’ve added Chicago to that list. I’d never to go a place that’s that high of a crime rate and I’ve lived in LA before plus I’m not into cold weather so you’ll never see me in Chicago.
That's crazy the media has you this scared of one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Not your fault necessarily, but still...

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you get a nice cozy apartment and a reserved parking space
you don't know anybody
all you gotta do is live there (7 days a week) and ten thousand dollars is deposited into ur account the 1st of every month

Inpractice_061614_1.jpg

czwo9krng7n71.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5580583_093019-wls-baby-falls-10p-vid.jpg

for me: hard NO :hubie:

for those who said yes, this would be u everyday trying to make it to ur car

ANGEIGXLYZCAVL7T4JLGSY4WBE.jpg

absolutely not. that place is a shythole. my homie's niece used to live there and I been in the apartments. they are shytty as well. most of the driveways are blocked, so it's a pain in the ass to get in and out of there. and that makes sense. plus it's in a bad neighborhood as well. not somewhere I wanna be walking around at night. I've mentioned this before, but o'block is a 9 minute straight shot drive from my house, and it feels like a whole other world.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
everybody that said YES, please check out this

so king von and his homies about 100 of them knock down doors and take anything they want from tenants
and don't hit me with im gonna be armed cus they got more guns then u and most of them are killers

ya'll be moving and out in just weeks :russ:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
What you think, we just gonna walk around with the money to our ear on the way out to the Benz?

Money in the bank and they gonna think I’m Pookie. Might buy some crack every few days just to keep up appearances
Just wear some plain ass clothes and give the brehs a head nod here and there.....and you'll be practically invisible