spin thread: for $10k a month, would u live in O'block?

would u live there?

• hell no!

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • yes

Votes: 37 46.3%

• Total voters

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
you get a nice cozy apartment and a reserved parking space
you don't know anybody
all you gotta do is live there (7 days a week) and ten thousand dollars is deposited into ur account the 1st of every month

Inpractice_061614_1.jpg

czwo9krng7n71.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5580583_093019-wls-baby-falls-10p-vid.jpg

for me: hard NO :hubie:

for those who said yes, this would be u everyday trying to make it to ur car

ANGEIGXLYZCAVL7T4JLGSY4WBE.jpg

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:hubie: I'm already damn near extinct as it is. Them damn goofies would make me into fuzzy slippers. But then again, they probably would try to let me get a hit of this thing human's called "weed", and I could let them try some leaves.

I mean we all could get fukked up :ohlawd:. EZ Money.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
10k a month? Hell yea.

First off, you live there. Most projects ain’t fukking with the 30-40 year olds that LIVE there. They shooting up other gang members and young folk. So to them, I’m just quiet, dusty old man with a job

And with 10k a month, I’m not going to have a job or any reason to leave the house most nights. Save up for a year and have 120k to put down on a house back home.

Light work. I don’t think y’all really grasp how much 120k a year completely free would change your life

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
10k a month? Hell yea.

First off, you live there. Most projects ain’t fukking with the 30-40 year olds that LIVE there. They shooting up other gang members and young folk. So to them, I’m just quiet, dusty old man with a job

And with 10k a month, I’m not going to have a job or any reason to leave the house most nights. Save up for a year and have 120k to put down on a house back home.

Light work. I don’t think y’all really grasp how much 120k a year completely free would change your life
The issue is that you will routinley get unwelcome visitors into your crib when you at work/school/bar/grocery store. Might even wake you up with the door getting kicked in. And thats when your car isnt being routinley stolen. Neighbors arent stupid, they can smell you doing better than them

Id argue typical crime based on poverty is worse than gang violence.