Daps
We back for seconds nikka we hungry
2003_2_Fast_2_Furious_160.jpg

:sadcam:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Most dogazz nigg@s will turn simp and treat the right woman right.

Not really, old habits die hard. I had no good nikkas for friends, and they stayed playing their girls, snake ass nikkas who tried to get at MY girl while they had an actual wifey type.

Most nikkas aint shyt either, just read the threads on here :yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Disagrees too. Lots of wifeable women. Just the number of men, at least black men, to cater to be their husbands is limited essentially. I don't think its as much as population ratio, as it is ... "reasonably up to par".........

Breh please don't start spouting this bullshyt. Have you done any research on income levels for black men and black women? Or are you just spewing out the same tired verbal diarrhea bitter hoes and the white media has been shoving down your throats?

FYI there are a higher percentage of black men making 40k and above than their are black women. Just look at the bureau of labor statistics and US census reports. I actually went and looked the shyt up a few years back because I was tired of hearing this garbage being spewed all over the damn place.

Y'all nikkas need to stop running y'all mouths about your own people. You end up looking like imbeciles and c00ns.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's because if they are single past 30 you know something's up. Women are trained early on to settle down, have kids, picket fences or whatever by the time they're 25-30.

If they 30+ you know that she's either A) a mom B) tough to deal with or C) an alcoholic/party slut/never grew up.

I know a few that never grew up. Keep in mind they are 26-27, not quite 30.. but they are headed there and all they do is go to bars and then wonder why they can't "find a good man". shyt's laughable.