Spin:The White People Be Swagger Jackin Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread was made to poke fun at white people who try to imitate black culture but really don't have the complete understanding and concept of What they are doing.

-The Hiphop dance lady in my first post.

Clearly she is a trained dancer. But she can't breakdance to save her life.

-The white guy freestyle battle.

This video is more about the crowdS reaction. None of those kids have ever been to a rap battle before. Listen to the crowd. :krs: after every bar.
Those raps were corny B. They're just saying oooh because that's what happens in those smack DVD videos.

Then they get butt hurt because they hear something they dont like. :childplease: its a rap battle. How many black crowds have you seen catch feeling during a battle? Honestly.

-Young Black Teenagers

I don't need to explain.

Fair enough. It just seems like it kind of devolved into a thread where white people are made fun of for things viewed as "black." I was just pointing out that black people do things viewed as "white" a lot as well.

Your point about white people trying to participate in a culture they don't understand makes sense though. Kind of like how it's cool when white people make fun of this character from ATL. They're just laughing at him for attempting to participate in a culture he clearly doesn't understand:

atl14.jpg