Spin: So who here likes Star Wars, Harry Potter, LOTR, Hunger Games etc.

Daps
What is Hunger Games about?

Future US gov't pits children from different districts in a televised life-or-death struggle for food and provisions for their respective homeplace. Mainly a way for the government to flex their control over the people.

It's essentially Battle Royale by Koushun Takami. I looked into it and apparently when the author of The Hunger Games submitted the final manuscript, the editor told her it's a lot like Battle Royale, to which she replied, 'never heard of it' and that was that.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's weird about hunger games is the 3rd book is by far the worse of the trilogy and they decide to make 2 movies based on the 3rd book and they both suffer for it, I haven't seen battle Royale but I want to but I heard hunger games copied it

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loveeeeeeeee Star Wars/Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings. :blessed:

The Harry Potter and Lotr books though >>>>>

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I haven't seen one movie from Lords..bought the Blu ray of all the Harry Potter for my mother. She likes that stuff.

I haven't watched Hunger Games all the way through in like 6 attempts.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love LOTR, favorite trilogy of all time. Disappointed by the Hobbit trilogy though
Love the original Star Wars, didn't like the prequels, disappointed by the Force Awakens, loved Rogue One
Saw the first three Harry Potter movies, lost interest after that. Haven't bothered to watch the rest despite everyone saying they're much better than the first three
Really liked the Hunger Games movies except for the last one, thought it was trash

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Star Wars junkie....
Harry potter is on my list to watch at some point....heard the movies are long tho....
Dad took me to see the furst LOTR in the theater......it was during the pats first superbowl run, during the steelers playoff game....ends with them walking into the fukking woods, just sat there looking like :beli:Situation left a bad taste in my mouth, maybe I should revisit.......
Never seen hunger games, my female companions all seem to enjoy it tho, so Im sure one day.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I Love all of them but Hunger games.

I'm a huge LOTR stan, but I'm also a potterhead and star wars nerd third

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I like Hunger Games. Star Wars is OK. Haven't seen Harry Potter or LOTR. Those two movie franchises don't seem like something I would like.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Star Wars is life.

Lord of the Rings books are bibles, movies were mostly piff.

Grew up with Harry Potter dems my niccaz.

Hunger Games, the modern franchises are fun but I don't think I'll ever be able to rank it with the gawds.