SPIN (Since It Wasn't Any Good The First Time): Rey Misterio Jr. Loses His Mask & His Spot On SmackDown For Taking A Pic With Impact Star Chris Bey

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
OP is a Snowflake who got mad when his thread backfired because no one gave a shyt about wrestlers being friends despite being in different promotions. This is a spite thread.
I'm not mad at all. But serious question, @Reality Check, what's your obsession with me? I don't interact with you (because you're an a$$hole), but you enter every thread that I'm in just to comment on me. That's sissy behavior. You've been doing that for over two years, but you've never @ me once. You're a coward, you're a punk, and you're a bytch. In real life.
There's not one masculine bone in your body, white boy (only a Fox News watching peckerwood would use the term "snowflake"), and I'd bet my paycheck that you've sucked a dikk before.
If you really dislike me, try to be a man. Stop talking about me because you think that I won't see your comments. @ Me. Stop being a p*ssy, and say my name. If you're too much of a bytch to talk TO me, then stop talking ABOUT me, you fatherless piece of shyt.
From the bottom of my heart, fukk you & I hope you die. I'm not saying that to sound cool, either. I actually hope that the person behind your screen name stops living. The world will be a better place without you.
SMD.

P.S. I'm still not mad, bytch. 👋🏽

Last edited:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I'm not mad at all. But serious question, @Reality Check, what's your obsession with me? I don't interact with you (because you're an a$$hole), but you enter every thread that I'm in just to comment on me. That's sissy behavior. You've been doing that for over two years, but you've never @ me once. You're a coward, you're a punk, and you're a bytch. In real life.
There's not one masculine bone in your body, white boy (only a Fox News watching peckerwood would use the term "snowflake"), and I'd bet my paycheck that you've sucked a dikk before.
If you really dislike me, try to be a man. Stop talking about me because you think that I won't see your comments. @ Me. Stop being a p*ssy, and say my name. If you're too much of a bytch to talk TO me, then stop talking ABOUT me, you fatherless piece of shyt.
From the bottom of my heart, fukk you & I hope you die. I'm not saying that to sound cool, either. I actually hope that the person behind your screen name stops living. The world will be a better place without you.
SMD.

:picard:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
SMD.

wwe-triple-h.gif

dumpster-man.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Settle down guys. It's just wrestling.
No, this stopped being about wrestling a long time ago. That cocksucker @Reality Check has been following me into threads and saying goofy shyt about me for years, and he only does it because he thinks that I can't see it. I never mention him or interact with him, but he has some weird infatuation with me. It's strange and unnatural.
The ONLY way this ends is if he stops making comments about me, and if he stops following me around. He's one of your people, Cattle, so you talk to him. Let him know that dikkriding without a license isn't cool, and that he needs to find some other man to obsess over.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No, this stopped being about wrestling a long time ago. That cocksucker @Reality Check has been following me into threads and saying goofy shyt about me for years, and he only does it because he thinks that I can't see it. I never mention him or interact with him, but he has some weird infatuation with me. It's strange and unnatural.
The ONLY way this ends is if he stops making comments about me, and if he stops following me around. He's one of your people, Cattle, so you talk to him. Let him know that dikkriding without a license isn't cool, and that he needs to find some other man to obsess over.
I don't have people.
:ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Rey said :mjpls: when approached by fans: