SPIN (Since It Wasn't Any Good The First Time): Rey Misterio Jr. Loses His Mask & His Spot On SmackDown For Taking A Pic With Impact Star Chris Bey

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

It looks like Rey might have to have a lights out match with Prison Dom and his cellblock gang for taking a picture with the DMV's Very Own Ultimate Finesser, Dashing Chris Bey.

Now that that's out of the way, can somebody please go to @Tanahashi Coates struggle thread about this pic and give him a dap. His soul has been burning slowly since I mentioned his thirst thread about Jordynne Grace and he's been 1 starring & making cheap, flavorless imitations of my threads ever since. He didn't do a good job, but he tried, bless his heart. So everybody please go give that young man some sympathy daps, thanks.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The hate y’all be having for the Discos and Cornettes of the world be hilarious lol.. I listen to the outdated bullshyt them nikkas be talking and laugh. Very entertaining. They be loud and wrong religiously. Good stuff

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The hate y’all be having for the Discos and Cornettes of the world be hilarious lol.. I listen to the outdated bullshyt them nikkas be talking and laugh. Very entertaining. They be loud and wrong religiously. Good stuff
There's nothing wrong with getting a flabby perspective on the good ol' days of rasslin. However, Disco & Konnan need to invest in some better audio equipment. Everybody on their show sounds like their using some refurbished mics that they found in the clearance section at Radio Shack.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Cornette and disco always right. If khans dad said no more money turn a profit, that shyt company would close down in 6 months.

Disco trained bey and ricochet. Disco trained y’all’s favorite flippers. :pachaha: