Essential SPIN: Official thread for current/modern Hip-Hop that's not being heard by the masses/top 40 radio

Daps

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State

you on a Showbiz kick? lol yea this didnt get any love. KRS did an album with True Master around the same time, it was alot better than this imo. liked the one w/ Marley Marl more too

'This Flow' stands out from the Showbiz jawn, cant remember many others id have to go back to it.

Daps
you on a Showbiz kick? lol yea this didnt get any love. KRS did an album with True Master around the same time, it was alot better than this imo. liked the one w/ Marley Marl more too

'This Flow' stands out from the Showbiz jawn, cant remember many others id have to go back to it.

i was actually looking for a stream to post "A Room Therapy" in your thread.. had that on repeat lately, and saw your thread.. found this doing some random digging around YT..

album is dope as hell..

speaking of ART.. David Bars is nice.. :whoo:

@Billy Ocean @spliz @FreshAIG @Big Skilly Films @Morose Polymath @TheDarceKnight @Nigmund Freud

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i was actually looking for a stream to post "A Room Therapy" in your thread.. had that on repeat lately, and saw your thread.. found this doing some random digging around YT..

album is dope as hell..

speaking of ART.. David Bars is nice.. :whoo:

@Billy Ocean @spliz @FreshAIG @Big Skilly Films @Morose Polymath @TheDarceKnight @Nigmund Freud

yea i never heard of him, i checked a few joints on Motif Alumni's cloud and then that new shyt w/ Show and was impressed. hes def from the Bronx i can hear it in his delivery

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
fukkin w/ Grubby Pawz heavy rn

whats with Mass all of a sudden? theres mad shyt coming from up there lately. growing up it was mostly Edo G and the Gang Starr Foundation, now theres a ton of dope producers and rappers in that scene