SPIN of A SPIN: Which album did Jay-Z lose you as a fan

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
fukking DEAD @ Dykey C and the rest of the bytchmade, broke ass, dikkbuffing ass delusional stans of infinitely inferior rappers tryna front like any time in his career has the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd dropped a project that wasn't the epitome of greatness not only for its time but throughout the history of the universe
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd couldn't even conceive of music so wack it would make someone be disappointed in it, much less something so awful they stopped checking for his GOATness despite every fiber of their being yelling at them to stop being the one deluded fukk boy on the planet who doesn't rock with the GOAT

You post this same shyt on bx you take stanning to another level

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

I'm still a fan, but you can't count them mash up albums because those are remixes of the Black Album mostly.

but the album that made me take a step back from Jay was the Blueprint 2 album. 2 disc of struggle raps, only like-like 3 songs between both disc's. Vol.2 was kind of ass as well.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
fukking DEAD @ Dykey C and the rest of the bytchmade, broke ass, dikkbuffing ass delusional stans of infinitely inferior rappers tryna front like any time in his career has the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd dropped a project that wasn't the epitome of greatness not only for its time but throughout the history of the universe

Get all the way the fukk out of here with this stan shyt.

Nas destroyed Jay, Jay even admits Nas had crushed his feelings in the beef. to top it off, Nas went at the entire Roc camp and made Jay realize how much he sucked compared to Beans.

Don't get me wrong, jay-Z nice but to call him a "Flow Lord" and "Lyrical Savior" is too funny. Nas been the King of NY and Jay always knew this.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Budda boo boo boo bam what you nikkas gonna do to the man :mjlol:

Big l was rapping his ass of only to be followed by jay with the struggle verse
"Rugged rhythm through the city like dunna dunna dunna da da da ditty" :mjlol:

If you played Hov this freestyle today he'd hit the :snoop: real fast :dead:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still a fan cause Jay I 1 of the greatest ever to me, can't stop being a fan of his past work, however MCHG was a huge let down to me and damaged my excitement about his new material, that album hurt him to me cause that was like stagnation while other artists kept releasing dope shyt, that was largely throwaway to me.

Daps
Jay completely lost me after black album, but honestly his discog is grossly overrated. He had plenty of singles, but his albums mostly sucked outside of RD and Blueprint. Black album was ok but looked way better on paper than did the actual product.

But I remember hearing "Show Me What You Got" on whatever album came out after black album and I got nauseous when I heard that hook. That makes me cringe to this day it was so corny. Then it was on a Budweiser commercial. Later Jay.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd couldn't even conceive of music so wack it would make someone be disappointed in it, much less something so awful they stopped checking for his GOATness despite every fiber of their being yelling at them to stop being the one deluded fukk boy on the planet who doesn't rock with the GOAT
Heres a toothpick, get jiggas jockstrap from out your teeth fakkit. Negged :umad:

Last edited: