Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are bringing up shyt humans have lived without for ever but here's the caveat. Most of us had a point in our lives when we didn't have the internet and didn't know how GOAT it was, compared to things like electricity and running water which we've had our whole lives. I'll take the p*ssy.

Eh, they're all conveniences of a sort, but I think that's the OP's point. Think of how much of an everyday staple internet has become.

For reference, most of us have lived life w/o cell phones too, but imho that would be easy to give up. ymmv tho.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Eh, they're all conveniences of a sort, but I think that's the OP's point. Think of how much of an everyday staple internet has become.

For reference, most of us have lived life w/o cell phones too, but imho that would be easy to give up. ymmv tho.

I've gone without cell phones before too. After a while you forget about them. Meanwhile you can't forget about sex as it's natural. (Unless you become a monk)

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Agrument does not hold water.

For example: Go the rest of your life w/o p*ssy, or go the rest of your life w/o electricity?

Rest of your life w/o p*ssy, or rest of your life w/o running water?

Rest of your life w/o p*ssy, or rest of your life w/o air conditioning?

People lived for milleniums w/o all that shyt too.

How the fukk doesn't this argument hold water? HUMAN LIFE doesn't continue without p*ssy. We can go without this Internet shyt.

I need the p*ssy to continue my legacy, homey. :win:

All of this other shyt (except water) is secondary.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk doesn't this argument hold water? HUMAN LIFE doesn't continue without p*ssy. We can go without this Internet shyt.

I need the p*ssy to continue my legacy, homey. :win:

All of this other shyt (except water) is secondary.

Well I don't think OP meant that I'd be making the decision for the entire human race, just for myself.

I've gone without cell phones before too. After a while you forget about them. Meanwhile you can't forget about sex as it's natural. (Unless you become a monk)

You shouldn't get married then.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love