SPIN:n|ggas who are against wifing sluts are usually simps/insecure.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: dumbass thread.

im insecure if i dont want my girl to have a history of nikkas running trains on her or her smashing 50 dudes by the time she 25?

:dead: if u want to fall in love with what basically amounts to a free hooker thats on u, but i dont see the argument that a man is insecure cause he doesnt wanna wife up the village bicycle.

yes you are, because you are basically afraid of two things:

1) that you won't measure up to some other dude she has slept with
2) what other people will say behind your back

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you just made a thread crying about some girl you bought flowers for in 2009

you are peanut butter and jelly status my friend

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
suge_1.jpg

Heavens sake. :deadmanny:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you just made a thread crying about some girl you bought flowers for in 2009

you are peanut butter and jelly status my friend

nah breh. that thread wasn't strictly about her it was about females in general who made me feel a type of way after dealing with them. im still new to this. i never told the story behind it. tomorrow i will that it might provide some insight into who i am as a poster.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yes you are, because you are basically afraid of two things:

1) that you won't measure up to some other dude she has slept with
2) what other people will say behind your back

nah thats dumb.

1) if im just fukking a slut for fun, i have more than enough confidence in my pipe game. but if im MARRIED to someone, thats just not a good look no matter how confident u are. of course i win, she is married to me, but just the thought of so many dudes in them guts :scusthov:

2) thats part of it, but its more about what i will think than what others think trust me. im an overthinker n that shyt will bother me to no end

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
firstly this isn't a :troll: this is a real thread. nikkas who are concerned with a chicks body count or sex acts she's performed in the past are normally insecure in themselves or simps. let that sink in for a minute. now b4 you nikkas come in here talking about "this nikka a virgin he don't know shyt" youre right im a virgin so i'd be insecure being involved with female whose has a past. You nikkas need to watch The Mack with max julien and richard pryor(my dad made me watch this shyt as a lil nikka to put me up on game:wow:) You can't claim to have a pimp mentality if youre legitimately bothered by how many nikkas your bytch been ran through by or how many trains she has had ran on her. the most important quote from the movie "anybody can control a woman's body, you see, but the key is to control her mind."":wow:

your alias ass is a virgin.

go get your dikk wet before you start preaching around here :heh:

get on lil guy :monchsalute:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
nah thats dumb.

1) if im just fukking a slut for fun, i have more than enough confidence in my pipe game. but if im MARRIED to someone, thats just not a good look no matter how confident u are. of course i win, she is married to me, but just the thought of so many dudes in them guts :scusthov:

2) thats part of it, but its more about what i will think than what others think trust me. im an overthinker n that shyt will bother me to no end

:heh: The fact that you even have to explain this to adult males is ridiculous. If you're ok having kids with women who've had trains on them, best of luck to you. The rest of us "insecure" fellas will only let our offspring be raised by worthy women

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
nah breh. that thread wasn't strictly about her it was about females in general who made me feel a type of way after dealing with them. im still new to this. i never told the story behind it. tomorrow i will that it might provide some insight into who i am as a poster.

fair enough but your letting someone control your emotions and thus having power over you...your setting yourself up for failure and pain...girls will chew you up and use you because your showing signs of a sucker who they can have complete control over

Focus on your goals...talk to as many girls as possible hang out with them and have fun don't become awestruck because the more you get out there you realize pretty girls are a dime a dozen and there are new ones that become legal every year while the old ones become fat and you recognize all their flaws as humans where you were blinded to them because they were hot at some point

walk around knowing your the prize...alright doesn't mean you can't love a woman or make them feel loved but save the mushy stuff for the bedroom and thats only to get them to orgasm after the first one you can go ahead and do as you please with them...then your the one with the advantage okay Mr. Escobar

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: The fact that you even have to explain this to adult males is ridiculous. If you're ok having kids with women who've had trains on them, best of luck to you. The rest of us "insecure" fellas will only let our offspring be raised by worthy women

do you:yeshrug:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Men and women are different period... no woman should have a higher body count than the Titanic period

There's no problem dating or going out wit a slut but making her your main girl is down right demonic..

A woman with a high body count is not a everyday player. She's just for pitch hitting situations

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
any n!gga wantin to wife up a broad should go to em foreign lands. I'm talmbout' Turkey, Colombia, Venezuela, Malaysia, Japan, India, etc.

North America and Europe is one massive playground for n!ggas wit testosterone levels on a hunnid.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I concur, only because nikkas have very broad definitions of what constitutes a "slut."

If she's running around fukking every dude that comes her way and cheating on all her boyfriends, yeah, stay the fukk away from her. But nikkas act like a chick is a slut just because, heaven forbid, she's not a virgin when she met him.

:comeon: