SPIN:n|ggas who are against wifing sluts are usually simps/insecure.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
firstly this isn't a :troll: this is a real thread. nikkas who are concerned with a chicks body count or sex acts she's performed in the past are normally insecure in themselves or simps. let that sink in for a minute. now b4 you nikkas come in here talking about "this nikka a virgin he don't know shyt" youre right im a virgin so i'd be insecure being involved with female whose has a past. You nikkas need to watch The Mack with max julien and richard pryor(my dad made me watch this shyt as a lil nikka to put me up on game:wow:) You can't claim to have a pimp mentality if youre legitimately bothered by how many nikkas your bytch been ran through by or how many trains she has had ran on her. the most important quote from the movie "anybody can control a woman's body, you see, but the key is to control her mind."":wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pimping a slut or having sex with her is one thing. Marrying her aka proclaiming your eternal love to her is an entirely different thing. Where are all these dudes who have wifed sluts and then rode happily off into the sunset?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I concur, only because nikkas have very broad definitions of what constitutes a "slut."

If she's running around fukking every dude that comes her way and cheating on all her boyfriends, yeah, stay the fukk away from her. But nikkas act like a chick is a slut just because, heaven forbid, she's not a virgin when she met him.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
firstly this isn't a :troll: this is a real thread. nikkas who are concerned with a chicks body count or sex acts she's performed in the past are normally insecure in themselves or simps. let that sink in for a minute. now b4 you nikkas come in here talking about "this nikka a virgin he don't know shyt" youre right im a virgin so i'd be insecure being involved with female whose has a past. You nikkas need to watch The Mack with max julien and richard pryor(my dad made me watch this shyt as a lil nikka to put me up on game:wow:) You can't claim to have a pimp mentality if youre legitimately bothered by how many nikkas your bytch been ran through by or how many trains she has had ran on her. the most important quote from the movie "anybody can control a woman's body, you see, but the key is to control her mind."":wow:

now b4 you nikkas come in here talking about "this nikka a virgin he don't know shyt" youre right im a virgin

youre right im a virgin

im a virgin

suge_1.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:dead: dumbass thread.

im insecure if i dont want my girl to have a history of nikkas running trains on her or her smashing 50 dudes by the time she 25?

:dead: if u want to fall in love with what basically amounts to a free hooker thats on u, but i dont see the argument that a man is insecure cause he doesnt wanna wife up the village bicycle.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:dead: dumbass thread.

im insecure if i dont want my girl to have a history of nikkas running trains on her or her smashing 50 dudes by the time she 25?

:dead: if u want to fall in love with what basically amounts to a free hooker thats on u, but i dont see the argument that a man is insecure cause he doesnt wanna wife up the village bicycle.

nah i seen the other nikka thread talking about how he thinks he's falling for a slut:sadbron:. why should he or anyone else care as long as she's good to him? would you rather be with a girl who smashed 50 dudes by 25 who treats you like a king or a virgin who treats you like shyt. people don't choose who they fall in love with breh.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
nah i seen the other nikka thread talking about how he thinks he's falling for a slut:sadbron:. why should he or anyone else care as long as she's good to him? would you rather be with a girl who smashed 50 dudes by 25 who treats you like a king or a virgin who treats you like shyt. people don't choose who they fall in love with breh.

breh u right ill give u that we dont choose who we fall in love with. but i see it from the point of view of, if im gonna marry a girl and have kids with her, i dont wanna be walking down the block and have random dudes stop her to say hi n wondering if he was one of the 50 that smashed. n i also dont want my babies coming out of a used up womb that has had more random milk spilled in there than a lunchroom garbage can.

:scusthov:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
dont wife a woman you meet at the club, she will always want to keep going to club while you're at home watching the kids.

don't wife a woman where you know her body count. Because if she tells you a number add at least 10 more to that list.

Don't wife a woman that can't complete a sentence without cussing.

Don't wife a woman who talks on her phone more than she talks to you, it's disrespectful

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
breh u right ill give u that we dont choose who we fall in love with. but i see it from the point of view of, if im gonna marry a girl and have kids with her, i dont wanna be walking down the block and have random dudes stop her to say hi n wondering if he was one of the 50 that smashed. n i also dont want my babies coming out of a used up womb that has had more random milk spilled in there than a lunchroom garbage can.

:scusthov:

me neither:to: breh im secure enough to admit im too insecure to deal with a slut/whore

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're right in some aspects. guys overly concerned with their girls body count are insecure, period. i'd say having slept with a lot of men doesn't automatically make a girl a slut. if she enjoys sex and has lots of it, good for her.

unfortunately, most girls who sleep with a lot of men don't do it simply because they enjoy the act. they do it for validation, attention and all sorts of unhealthy reasons. these girls are what i would call sluts and i would advise against wifing one of them, they will be a headache. this is why a high body count is a red flag. but it isn't the only red flag, if a girl is an attention whore, narcisist, bipolar or in other ways deranged, there will be tons of red flags and therefore you will not have to know or care about her body count in order to be able to decide if she is wifey material.