SPIN: My friends think I'm weird because I don't drink when we go out

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I drink like once every 2 weeks. I'm what you would call an "alcoholic", but I've been okay the past couple months drinking occasionally.
Lol @ drinking twice a month being an alcoholic. You might be a binge drinker but you are not what we would call an alcoholic.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
What if you go down to once a month

I mean, I dunno. I keep it around twice, sometimes three times. I went cold turkey after an incident last year and after a month or so I got beyond belligerent. Almost got in trouble with the cops while on probation(according to what I was told) but they let me just go home. I do stupid shyt when I hadn't drank for a while then plunger into it. I dunno. I think I'll eventually just stop drinking. Its not that fun anymore, and as I get older, the hangovers seem to be getting worse. Not worth it.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't drink. Always mentally alert.

You never know, there are scumbags who will take advantage of a drunk person. Dude in Baltimore got assaulted and robbed in the streets.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't drink. Always mentally alert.

You never know, there are scumbags who will take advantage of a drunk person. Dude in Baltimore got assaulted and robbed in the streets.

You sound like a fukking loser