Spin: longest you've gone without food?

Daps
Reppin
TX
3 days.

Before I knew it, I was about to vomit everything out (at this point am confused AF). I run outside and vomit in the bushes, but at the same time, I feel liquid shyt exploding out of my ass. Every time I vomit, my ass relaxes, which in turn made me shart, and then the smell made me vomit more and the cycle continued for a minute. I damn near passed out, literally felt like I was about to :dead:

zXZKy.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
4 days of just drinking water. Hunger pains went away after the second day. :yeshrug:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Maybe 20 hours or so. I've never gone a full day without eating, I don't see how y'all did it. I'd be ready to hurt someone.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Had that happen to me as a youngin at park summer camp. I guess i was lucky because i felt like i had to shyt first so my pants were off. Man i twisted around to throw up and i swear while i was throwing up i sprayed the back wall full of shyt like my ass was a fire hose. Like 10 minutes after i snuck out a kid went and got a janitor. The janitor saw it and let out a big "fukk Yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu". I would have laughed but i would have ruined my pants.

This whole post got me in tears fam :laff: :laff: