Spin: longest you've gone without food?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Depends on what you call food. If milkshakes are considered a drink then 3 days.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
2 days.

I was in Hawaii, got fired from my job, used the last of my money to rent a hotel room and start scouting for jobs. Y'all got stories?

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
3 days.

Got sick on vacation, couldn't eat nothing. Was living on 7-Up and oxygen after shyt got real when I was at this place and noticed my intestines were tryna holla at me, but I kept my cool, took a step back from the group conversation and pretended I was listening :leostare:while I was actually :skip: on the inside.

Powered through it and the pain disappeared somewhat, my ass stabilized, and a bullet had been dodged. Or did I?:flabbynsick:

Before I knew it, I was about to vomit everything out (at this point am confused AF). I run outside and vomit in the bushes, but at the same time, I feel liquid shyt exploding out of my ass. Every time I vomit, my ass relaxes, which in turn made me shart, and then the smell made me vomit more and the cycle continued for a minute. I damn near passed out, literally felt like I was about to :dead:

Told everybody to stay away from me and that I didn't need a ride when I was done. Walked my shytty ass back to the hotel and kept a low profile for the rest of the week. Good thing it was during Siesta, number of witnesses were limited. And the L wasn't too bad, cuz 4 more nikkas in our group went through the same damn thing later that week.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
3 days.

Got sick on vacation, couldn't eat nothing. Was living on 7-Up and oxygen after shyt got real when I was at this place and noticed my intestines were tryna holla at me, but I kept my cool, took a step back from the group conversation and pretended I was listening :leostare:while I was actually :skip: on the inside.

Powered through it and the pain disappeared somewhat, my ass stabilized, and a bullet had been dodged. Or did I?:flabbynsick:

Before I knew it, I was about to vomit everything out (at this point am confused AF). I run outside and vomit in the bushes, but at the same time, I feel liquid shyt exploding out of my ass. Every time I vomit, my ass relaxes, which in turn made me shart, and then the smell made me vomit more and the cycle continued for a minute. I damn near passed out, literally felt like I was about to :dead:

Told everybody to stay away from me and that I didn't need a ride when I was done. Walked my shytty ass back to the hotel and kept a low profile for the rest of the week. Good thing it was during Siesta, number of witnesses were limited. And the L wasn't too bad, cuz 4 more nikkas in our group went through the same damn thing later that week.

Had that happen to me as a youngin at park summer camp. I guess i was lucky because i felt like i had to shyt first so my pants were off. Man i twisted around to throw up and i swear while i was throwing up i sprayed the back wall full of shyt like my ass was a fire hose. Like 10 minutes after i snuck out a kid went and got a janitor. The janitor saw it and let out a big "fukk Yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu". I would have laughed but i would have ruined my pants.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
4 days with swine flu. I ate half a belgian waffle and couldn't eat anything else.

Outside of that probably like a day, when I was really broke in my youth. I think I ended up stealing ribs from a supermarket.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 days when I had strep a few years back. Couldn't even try to eat. fukk that pain.

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
Had that happen to me as a youngin at park summer camp. I guess i was lucky because i felt like i had to shyt first so my pants were off. Man i twisted around to throw up and i swear while i was throwing up i sprayed the back wall full of shyt like my ass was a fire hose. Like 10 minutes after i snuck out a kid went and got a janitor. The janitor saw it and let out a big "fukk Yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu". I would have laughed but i would have ruined my pants.

Exactly, just by trying to open your mouth, you'd feel your a$$hole getting:myman:"want another round of that, nicca?"

I left a crime scene in these people's backyard:snoop:. This poor maid had to clean that shyt up after I left. I try not to think about it.