Spin : if you post on thecoli on your phone you a NERD and a LAME

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Real talk :yeshrug:

Some dude here was even posting on thecoli with his phone while on a date...

And was thinking that he was doing some fly shyt.

What's the alternative? A tablet/ipad isn't much different than a phone. And to be honest thats more effort. Don't let me find out y'all are claiming to be black, sitting at a computer desk gossiping and talking shyt all day. Y'all putting too much effort into bullshyttin.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
What's the alternative? A tablet/ipad isn't much different than a phone. And to be honest thats more effort. Don't let me find out y'all are claiming to be black, sitting at a computer desk gossiping and talking shyt all day. Y'all putting too much effort into bullshyttin.
If you aint posting from a computer at home or at work, you a weirdo.:yeshrug:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I think it’s more weird to do this from a computer. On the phone it’s just some pass the time shyt. On a computer you looking like a professional coli poster. Ok let me clock in to give some dap and reps ass nikka.
You got less than 100 messages in 7 years and you came here to post on this thread? :dahell:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
They doing all the above.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
ha, you can't really say that because it's hardly different than any social media, which we all know, everyone is on all the time, and the phone is the primary engagement.

the real funniest/ironic point is that until the last 15 years or so, being "online" at ALL wasn't really considered cool, outside of higher level socioeconomic spaces, like Harvard.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
If you post on TheColi you a nerd and a lame, straight up.

:mjgrin:
p.s. I get my secretary to do all my posts.

@Squirrel from Meteor Man he said you a nerd and a lame and if you got a secretary it's a man not a woman cuz you hire based on looks

:picard::hubie:

Now me personally I wouldn't take that disrespect...

mark-phillips-instiagtor.gif