:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or other 'fake' or soft nikkas out now.

I swear im in bizarro world when people are like yeah that ray j song was sick...what a great time in hip hop

Are you out of your fukking minds? He was the fakest most hollywood nikka ever, literally got put on because he was brandys brother, and yall reminiscing over his hit like it was awesome? Like it WASNT some factory put together neptunes/darkchild cash grab. Yall fell for that okie doke? Everything about ray j was corny including (and most importantly) the music.

Drake is a fakkit but fukkin "uptown" > ray j's whole career and i dont even LIKE either.

dude, "wait a minute" was a hot record in the clubs, i think thats all anybody is saying. you doin the most man, relax

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:beli:

nikka nobody liked no damn ray J but the song was a banger . stop it and shut the fukk up

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake is like most dukes that didn't grow up rough, same with Kanye (before his artistry or whatever got to him). Certain rap fans are not used to that, so they call them fakkits.

The "normal" rapper from the 90s like Ghostface Killah, Snoop Dogg, Biggie, Nas, Pac, Bun B are not dudes you would meet everyday. Dudes like Drake, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Wale, Big Sean etc are the dukes you meet everyday. And I think rap fans are starting to go that way cause nowadays these dudes actually know how to rap and most rap fans are really not hood. So they go with what they can relate too. The dudes who can't relate to them will call them fakkits and soft, cause they ain't as hard as the hood nikkas.

Most of these dudes are dudes you meet everyday they just put on an "act" that rap fans ate up because they want to live the "street/thug/gangsta" life vicariously through them.

That why the Wiz, J Cole, Drake types get so much hate on the net because Internet rap fans like have these Super Hero type Rappers to worship.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
what does ray j have to do with hip-hop?:comeon:

the fact that you have to resort to comparing drake to an r&b singer is telling.

Drake is like most dukes that didn't grow up rough, same with Kanye (before his artistry or whatever got to him). Certain rap fans are not used to that, so they call them fakkits.

The "normal" rapper from the 90s like Ghostface Killah, Snoop Dogg, Biggie, Nas, Pac, Bun B are not dudes you would meet everyday. Dudes like Drake, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Wale, Big Sean etc are the dukes you meet everyday. And I think rap fans are starting to go that way cause nowadays these dudes actually know how to rap and most rap fans are really not hood. So they go with what they can relate too. The dudes who can't relate to them will call them fakkits and soft, cause they ain't as hard as the hood nikkas.

:what:

this is where the social gap comes in between those that are connected to the culture and those that arent. people like drake, wiz khalifa, wale, etc are not normal. just because you dont have a thug steez, it doesnt mean that you automatically qualify as normal.

whats funny is that some of the people you have listed in that super-thuggy category, are actually dudes that personify "normal" urban guy - bun b(lol at him being in the other category) and nas.

and yea, if youre in the hood, then youre liable to see more ghostface's than these other dudes youre proppin up.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Folks saying ray got put on cause he brandy brother no ray actually got talent and had a nice career.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maaan fuk outta here....u comparin a corny rnb singer who does his thing but hasn't had crazy success and ain't overated by anyone in they right mind,to a corny rapper who makes wack music and is suppposed to be the hottest rapper alive and sales like it....all I know is this nikka ray smashed tierra marie and kim k...two women in my top 5 fuk list.....meanwhile Drake simpin strippers:wtb:....Ray J confrontin Fab who known to stay with the semi face to face and tried to swing on the homie....meanwhile Drake quick to back down when he "run into" Common soft azz:laff:......Ray J wuz runnin trains with Pac and Suge as a teenager...Drake wuz on a soap opera as a teen and now as a grown man hangin out with Lil Twist and runs with the moistest label in hiphop:wtb:.....u got me in here offended now that u comparin Ray J and Drake when comparin corniness:laugh: how that happen?

PS- ray J got a hood pass wherever off what Moesha meant to the streets:smugfavre: