Spin: if you liked ray j back then, i dont wanna hear you say SHYT about drake

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Or other 'fake' or soft nikkas out now.

I swear im in bizarro world when people are like yeah that ray j song was sick...what a great time in hip hop

Are you out of your fukking minds? He was the fakest most hollywood nikka ever, literally got put on because he was brandys brother, and yall reminiscing over his hit like it was awesome? Like it WASNT some factory put together neptunes/darkchild cash grab. Yall fell for that okie doke? Everything about ray j was corny including (and most importantly) the music.

Drake is a fakkit but fukkin "uptown" > ray j's whole career and i dont even LIKE either.

Black_Tux.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. Ray J was a huge fakkit. Drake is suspect no doubt. But Drake does indeed have single songs that >>>>>>>>>>> Ray Gays whole career.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

I swear im in bizarro world when people are like yeah that ray j song was sick...what a great time in hip hop

Are you out of your fukking minds? He was the fakest most hollywood nikka ever, literally got put on because he was brandys brother, and yall reminiscing over his hit like it was awesome? Like it WASNT some factory put together neptunes/darkchild cash grab. Yall fell for that okie doke? Everything about ray j was corny including (and most importantly) the music.

Drake is a fakkit but fukkin "uptown" > ray j's whole career and i dont even LIKE either.
who the fukk listens to Ray J??

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

Ray J is hollywood as fukk, but dont act like the nikka aint from centerview, and wasn't running with Death Row back in the day.

on top of that, the fact you will always remember Kim Kardashian for having his dikk in her mouth on camera>>>>>Drakes career.

you're a Drake stan on the low tho.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
nikka you take a L for listening to Ray J in the first place. The only songs I know from the dude "one wish", cuz they was clowing dude singing it at floyd crib and "wait a minute" cuz Styles did a freestyle dissing beanie sigel on that beat.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nikka you take a L for listening to Ray J in the first place. The only songs I know from the dude "one wish", cuz they was clowing dude singing it at floyd crib and "wait a minute" cuz Styles did a freestyle dissing beanie sigel on that beat.

LOL i am NOT one of this 'you' you speak of...i aint a ray j OR drake fan...im talking about these dudes
Man I wish I was old enough to go to the clubs during this time period. Bangers upon bangers upon bangers. I forgot all about this track but it used to shut down picnics and bbqs when it came on. gotdamn.

Neptunes beat no? Ray J shoulda blown off the strength

This shyt was like the single of the decade.

Ray J is a great artist, never understood why he didn't blow up.
it had the clubs popping!!!

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Wait a minute will always be a great club track, shuts shyt down everytime it comes on, that hook is ill
Yeah Ray J is plastic...but he‘s a singer tho, who cares? ...This and that other song the neptunes produced for the liks were cool lil songs for the clubs.

Ps: cross the border was ill too lol

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

what song are you even talking about?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Drake is like most dukes that didn't grow up rough, same with Kanye (before his artistry or whatever got to him). Certain rap fans are not used to that, so they call them fakkits.

The "normal" rapper from the 90s like Ghostface Killah, Snoop Dogg, Biggie, Nas, Pac, Bun B are not dudes you would meet everyday. Dudes like Drake, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Wale, Big Sean etc are the dukes you meet everyday. And I think rap fans are starting to go that way cause nowadays these dudes actually know how to rap and most rap fans are really not hood. So they go with what they can relate too. The dudes who can't relate to them will call them fakkits and soft, cause they ain't as hard as the hood nikkas.

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
I will not sit here and pretend like Wait A Minute and Sexy Can I wasn't catchy as fukk, but I'm not no Ray J fan. But I don't think Drake is some sort of plague or death wish for hip-hop. He's a decent harmonizer but I wish he did it less often and I think he's a good rhymer.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ray J aint shyt but he had a couple joints..like LITERALLY a couple...lol..Drake aint a singer..Im pretty sure if the nikka was an RnB artist he wouldnt get HALF the flack he gets...but the fact this nikka was gettin heralded as the illest rapper and all that bullshyt meanwhile he was singin and simpin on everything it just caused a backlash for the nikka...kinda apples n oranges...