SPIN: I f*ckin hate these bike ridin feggits...:pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sidewalks are made for walking. Aren't you having a seed? How would you feel if ur baby moms is pushing a stroller with your seed and a bicyclists hits them going 20mph. Before cars people rode bikes and horses. Would ya'll bytch if people still rolled through in the horse and carriage?

It's not a hard concept to understand at all.

I always rode my bike on the sidewalk growing u, never hit anyone. I guess these people want to feel like warriors cruising at a whopping 20 mph.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
you would hate portland, last sunday they shut down half the citys freeways for a stupid bike event (10,000 riders!), fukking bike lanes everywhere

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nikkaz actin like a boke lane couldn't of been put on the sidewalk instead, oh and to so and so I'm well aware that whites aren't the only ones riding bikes but when you work in downtown DC like I do then that's pretty much all you see and deal with. Worse thing is they know there's nothin we can do about it, gotta deal with some extra slow ass bike rider all in front of me tryna go as fast as they can while I'm stuck goin 25 mpr like
tumblr_m8ea5edmFF1rqe7y6.gif
gettin ready to snap and just floor the pedal on his ass.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
def feel like this sometimes [ame=http://youtu.be/UJDLyNNl1ek]Speeding Car Hits Bicycle Riders!?! [Atropelamento Massa Critica] - YouTube[/ame]

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I made this thread before I CANT STAND EM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45AS1Wynbc[/ame]

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Oh you ain't never lie!

Dupont Circle is one of the worst places for them bikers...hell most of uptown (NW DC) them busted folks be riding them bikes in the MIDDLE of the DAMN STREET, cmon man...

then get mad when you look at em funny...or when you damn near run one over b/c they didn't stop at a traffic light

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh you ain't never lie!

Dupont Circle is one of the worst places for them bikers...hell most of uptown (NW DC) them busted folks be riding them bikes in the MIDDLE of the DAMN STREET, cmon man...

then get mad when you look at em funny...or when you damn near run one over b/c they didn't stop at a traffic light

DC streets is already narrow especially in UPT, so what did that dummy Fenty do? Put bikes in the mix to make it even more crowded. :why:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you ain't never lie!

I drive in to work and come down 16th street. There's an underpass that goes below the circle right before M St and it's a little downhill/uphill. These hoes always be having a hard time getting up that little hill and slowing the traffic down. I swear I'm gonna end up hitting one of these fat hoes.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Whether you driving or walking these mofos are an annoyance , taking whole lane and not respecting light :birdman: so deserving of getting thrown into the bushes