SPIN: I f*ckin hate these bike ridin feggits...:pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Snoop off Baby Boy: "Dis nikka ridin a biyke?!" :snoop: :wtf: :russ:

All jokes tho I'm already an aggressive ass driver and I can't fukkin stand VA drivers and they slow shyt. But nothin, and I mean nothin, grinds my gears more than a faggit ass bike rider all in the street like the mafukka drivin a car. You got no place on the goddamn road if you can't go at least over 40 miles, even giving them a lane wasn't enough cuz they still get into the street makin nikkaz have to wait till the coast is clear to buck around they ass.

Real live, if it was legal to hit these fukks I'd be on some Grand Theft Auto shyt puttin these bastids out of their misery. And naturally this is only a symptom of the hipster plague in major American cities. Anyone else hate this shyt tho? :birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Takin up a whole lane n shyt. Why the fukk is it illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk. Get your ass over there. You make no sense in my lane, creating traffic jams.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
adventure-journal-daily-bike-aarp-wheelie-660.jpg

HATERS GONNA HATE

Daps
I co-sign this shyt to the fullest, I once had a cyclist in front of me and another car at a heavy traffic intersection, acting like he is driving a motor vehicle.

shyt had me furious. They're the trolls of the road

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
there are actually few personal joys greater than zipping right past a car stopped in traffic and hitting them with :umad: then getting away before they gun their car at you and try to kill you.:pachaha: "oh well, could have had a bike."

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm sayin, who the hell decided the road was a good place for bike riders? There are already countless idiots behind the wheel now we gotta worry about some slow cacs enjoying the weather takin they goddamn time while we got places to go. :dry:

I'll say this, I absolutely love it when it's a violent thunderstorm and these jerks can't hardly ride their shyt. If I can I drive by a puddle to fukk them over some more, fukkin a$$holes. :pacspit:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sayin, who the hell decided the road was a good place for bike riders? There are already countless idiots behind the wheel now we gotta worry about some slow cacs enjoying the weather takin they goddamn time while we got places to go. :dry:

I'll say this, I absolutely love it when it's a violent thunderstorm and these jerks can't hardly ride their shyt. If I can I drive by a puddle to fukk them over some more, fukkin a$$holes. :pacspit:

:dwillhuh: It aint that serious breh. Not only cacs ride bikes too. Posts like this prove you need to relax.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Takin up a whole lane n shyt. Why the fukk is it illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk. Get your ass over there. You make no sense in my lane, creating traffic jams.

Sidewalks are made for walking. Aren't you having a seed? How would you feel if ur baby moms is pushing a stroller with your seed and a bicyclists hits them going 20mph. Before cars people rode bikes and horses. Would ya'll bytch if people still rolled through in the horse and carriage?

It's not a hard concept to understand at all.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
LOL @ anyone pissed because they're sitting in their busted ride with no AC and a broken tape deck getting heated because i'm out here :win: