that was my nikka growing up

bestof+the+best.jpg

bestofthebest.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
HOW MUCH COKE IS THIS nikka ON TO DO THAT MANY MOVIES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS?!! :gladbron::ohhh::pachaha::what::whoo::why::ooh::krs::heh:

CHECK OUT HIS IMDB PAGE

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000616/

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's essentially a scheme. Roberts himself has said he basically gets hired for five minute parts (glorified cameo's) to attract investors and distributors, as well as no-name actors who gladly accept less pay so they can work with an established actor (keep in mind that when I say 'no-name actors', I mean 'nobodies'). It's why it almost sucks being a fan because he stars in so much crap and often has so little screen time that it's hard to pick out his good ones.

But I'm a fan, and a huge one at it.

This is more Jon Voight's scene to shine but goddamn, that shyt is powerful. The way Roberts' whole demeanor changes when Voight says "I wish I could"... :wow:

GOAT Eric Roberts performance. I've spoken on it before but his performance here is the stuff of legends. He plays one of the biggest pieces of utterly despicable shyt to have ever set foot in Hollywood with such conviction, it's crazy, because most actors wouldn't even dare take such a part in the first place.