Spin: fukkery you'd encounter playing football with the homies.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
1. The one guy that gets hit too hard and limps the rest of the game and makes that the reason his team lost.

2. The guy that gets tackled and then tries to start a fight. Like bytch take your shyt like a man.

3. The dude that has to wear his cleats (yes it's happened). We're all just wearing regular shoes and shyt. This guy stays diggin that shyt into your toes.

4. When no one wants to be o line. Everybody has got to be a wide receiver or a fukking running back.

5. When the quarterback thinks he is a real quarterback. Calling plays and shyt.:what:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Having to explain simple shyt to a nicca that claims to have played the game in HS - "Hold up...what's a post again?" :rudy:

The nicca that comes with gloves and a towel he tucks into his shorts that can't catch for shyt.

The muthafukka that be screaming "I'll play QB" and tries to throw it deep every play.

The fat nicca that tries to jump on the pile after you get tackled to make it seem like he was a part of the play.

and the b*stards that only tackle you by grabbing your shirt. I hated that shyt with a passion.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The fat guy that has to play QB on offense because he's too slow to do anything else and refuses to play O line.

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the nikka that thinks he's primetime, be playing man to man bump and run every play.

the 5 mississippi guy

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
That dude that thinks he's fukking Barry Sanders and always ends up losing mad yards. fukk that guy, brehs :birdman:

word,or a receiver that catches a short pass and ends up losing yards,juking backwards like a pill bug and shyt..

and of course the epic "one hand" or "fingertip" argument when you play two hand touch that ends the game cause no one wants to compromise..

the football hitting the power lines..

throwing the ball at cars or the bus..

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
word,or a receiver that catches a short pass and ends up losing yards,juking backwards like a pill bug and shyt..

and of course the epic "one hand" or "fingertip" argument when you play two hand touch that ends the game cause no one wants to compromise..

the football hitting the power lines..

throwing the ball at cars or the bus..

Many fair ones have come out of that particular situation.

That fukking QB that think he's Mike Vick. nikkas be crazy open and this nikka trying be superman. You aint going to the league nikka :rudy:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Many fair ones have come out of that particular situation.

That fukking QB that think he's Mike Vick. nikkas be crazy open and this nikka trying be superman. You aint going to the league nikka :rudy:

Holy fukk I hate that shyt. He thinks he can run it every damn time.:damn:

Then when you remove him from QB he wants to be running back and run it every play.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
when I ruined my familys Christmas day this year

We were playing a game of football with the family, and I blindsided my uncle with a block, busted his mouth and teeth ambulance came, Family pissed at me

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
when I ruined my familys Christmas day this year

We were playing a game of football with the family, and I blindsided my uncle with a block, busted his mouth and teeth ambulance came, Family pissed at me

Were you drunk? :usure:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
fukk THAT ONE NIKKA THAT CAME TO THE GAME WITH NO UNDERWEAR ON AND SOME TIGHT ASS JOGGING PANTS ON. I SUDDENLY REMEMBER THAT I LEFT THE OVEN ON AND PICKED HIM TO TAKE MY SPOT. :laff:

HAD TO DO IT BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE DID.