Spin: Can we Agree Michael Jackson was the most popular person ever

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
You think people can quote more of the New Testament than Billie Jean, Black or White, Thriller, etc...

7X2zn.png

:russ: :russ:

:leon: u aint lying tho

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
MJ isn't toppin' Jesus lmao.

But as far as non-biblical humans, maybe. In this generation. I'm sure someone like Alexander the Great was crazy big in his time. Technology just allows MJ's popularity to spread.

I'd also throw in Einstein, the Queen of England and Obama.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
MJ isn't toppin' Jesus lmao.

But as far as non-biblical humans, maybe. In this generation. I'm sure someone like Alexander the Great was crazy big in his time. Technology just allows MJ's popularity to spread.

I'd also throw in Einstein, the Queen of England and Obama.

Everyone loves MJ, besides most of the world cant even decide on what religion's supreme diety is the one and only one...despite the fact there isn't one.

Obama aint fukking with MJ in any capacity, that nikka shut down google when he died.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Everyone loves MJ, besides most of the world cant even decide on what religion's supreme diety is the one and only one...despite the fact there isn't one.

Obama aint fukking with MJ in any capacity, that nikka shut down google when he died.

Lets keep it 1 hunnid. The day Obama goes, the whole fukkin internet is going offline.