Spin: Are You Getting Your Children Cirumsized

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
i got my other 2 sons circumcised because my moma said it would be alot easier for em to keep it clean. and since i was the main caregiver for em , i went along with it.

hmm :patrice: *takes notes*

Of course. There are some proven medical benefits to circumcision. Don't really know any benefit to leaving him uncut.

what are the benefits? keeping the glans of your phallus exposed for anything other than sexual stimulation makes the skin tough and harder to stimulate, plus the urethra opening is always out there possibly making you more susceptible to germ and disease

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmm :patrice: *takes notes*

what are the benefits? keeping the glans of your phallus exposed for anything other than sexual stimulation makes the skin tough and harder to stimulate, plus the urethra opening is always out there possibly making you more susceptible to germ and disease

Here you go, breh:

Circumcision might have various health benefits, including:

• Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
  • Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
  • Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/circumcision/MY01023/DSECTION=why-its-done

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Here you go, breh:

• Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
  • Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
  • Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men

thanks breh but almost all of those seem to fall under some form of parents not teaching uncircumsized kids how to wash up imo except for extreme cases of impossible to retract skin :merchant:

this one from the page is just straight up garbage though :comeon:

Circumcision doesn't affect fertility, nor is circumcision generally thought to enhance or detract from sexual pleasure for men or their partners.

if getting circumcized prevents infections than it does affect fertility, because some men who get those infections(urinary) end up infertile, so its a contradiction to their own data :mindblown: but there are nerve endings in the foreskin and cutting them off means less nerves sending good feeling signals to the brain :wtb:

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Here you go, breh:

*isn't circumsized*

*hasn't had any issues*

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yea, it aint as serious as some people like to hype it to be.

It has benefits too which is cool.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
i remember pulling my skin back when i was little. that shyt hurt so bad. but, now im chillin'. fapping also feels alot better when your uncut.