Spin: Are You Getting Your Children Cirumsized

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:unsure:

is it sad that i want sex to be the most enjoyable for my unborn probably never happening son?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i got 2 of my 3 sons circumsized, why only 2 outta 3, i switched hospitals and they werent doing them at birth at the time and i didnt wanna put him thru that at a later age. i just taught him to pull that skin back and keep it clean.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
i got 2 of my 3 sons circumsized, why only 2 outta 3, i switched hospitals and they werent doing them at birth at the time and i didnt wanna put him thru that at a later age. i just taught him to pull that skin back and keep it clean.

why you get the other 2 done though? i keep playing over the situation in my head and i just cant shake the thought that men might just have less say overall in the choice in the hospital :why: i remember my breh was telling me how they was trying to keep him out the room an all that dumb shyt while his chile being born an held

I don't know. I'll let his dad decide. :skip:

but then i read posts like this and regain my hopes :blessed:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
why you get the other 2 done though? i keep playing over the situation in my head and i just cant shake the thought that men might just have less say in the choice in the hospital :why: i remember my breh was telling me how they was trying to keep him out the room an all that dumb shyt while his chile being born an held

but then i read posts like this and regain my hopes :blessed:
i got my other 2 sons circumcised because my moma said it would be alot easier for em to keep it clean. and since i was the main caregiver for em , i went along with it.