spin: anybody else have a younger circle of friends?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
:what: What's with you nikkas and talking? You think a 30 year old is that much more smarter than a 23 year old? No. If you're dumb at 23, you're dumb and bitter at 30 bruh.

We talk about everything everyone else talks about. Dreams, goals, family, TV, life, movies, music, food. There are a lot of cool early 20s chicks. You nikkas is losing out. Most of my young chicks listen to me, don't talk much. Don't ask or expect much. Just want to chill and ride around in a nice car with a good dude. They fukking when and wherever :shaq: I LOVE YOUNG WOMEN!

A lot of these old, loose, 30+ chicks want to live like ATL housewives and they know it all. Want to eat at new restaurants all the time and try to be sophisticated, when they're not. My young chicks be chilling, Popeye's is cool, Pizza and wings are cool.

where do you meet them bruh? tell me your secrets! :damn:

i could hang with younger folks but im not about to chill around a college campus and shyt​

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i dont hang out wit nikkas who talk shyt about others or ppl who are involved in any drama

so as an 18 year old i dont hang out with so many ppl my age, still got that high school mentality

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
i dont hang out wit nikkas who talk shyt about others or ppl who are involved in any drama

so as an 18 year old i dont hang out with so many ppl my age, still got that high school mentality
Who's that wet dog smellin cac in your avi :what:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
where do you meet them bruh? tell me your secrets! :damn:

i could hang with younger folks but im not about to chill around a college campus and shyt​

fukk your pride nikka, don't worry about what nikkas say about you. You got to be a dog out here. I'm eating better than all these nikkas I know. I came up with real ratchet dog azz South nikkas. Go gettas by any means. These nikkaz would take my bytch and it would be my fault, bcuz my game wasn't tight enough. My tenant/roommate just be in awe of these women smash and dash on, he would wife most 90% of them. Most nikka just need to be around a go getta to get going.

I look young as hell bruh, my main youngin I met at work. She was like an intern. Every nikka in there want her, but she's mine :win:

My second joint I met outside of the mall. You nikkaz really need to start just getting fly on like a tuesday and holla at these chicks. I pulled her the old school way, in my Audi.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
fukk your pride nikka, don't worry about what nikkas say about you. You got to be a dog out here. I'm eating better than all these nikkas I know. I came up with real ratchet dog azz South nikkas. Go gettas by any means. These nikkaz would take my bytch and it would be my fault, bcuz my game wasn't tight enough. My tenant/roommate just be in awe of these women smash and dash on, he would wife most 90% of them. Most nikka just need to be around a go getta to get going.

I look young as hell bruh, my main youngin I met at work. She was like an intern. Every nikka in there want her, but she's mine :win:

My second joint I met outside of the mall. You nikkaz really need to start just getting fly on like a tuesday and holla at these chicks. I pulled her the old school way, in my Audi.

not tryna joke or nothin, but what happened to that chick that had you all in your feelings? I assume you've fully recovered now? or u still think about her? :lupe:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
not tryna joke or nothin, but what happened to that chick that had you all in your feelings? I assume you've fully recovered now? or u still think about her? :lupe:

We still cool, she's back in Louisiana. I'll she whats up with her later. I do try to keep a nice one that's wifeable, but I love them ratchets on the side. :shaq:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't see why anyone would want to hang out with a younger crowd, there are seriously no benefits. Literally all my boys are older than me, some of them by 8 or 9 years, and all I do is sit back and soak up game whether it be about women, money, or experiences. Sure, I'd hang out with a younger cat if he was cool, but its far more beneficial to have an older circle

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I just turned 28, My ex is 21 so I hung out with a few of her younger friends. I look young so its whatever.

Its a different dynamic because I was going to school and working at that age. These people all skipped college to work arts/music/media (the industry I work in now) so we have that kind of mutual connection.