spin: anybody else have a younger circle of friends?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I hang out with younger cats (no :mj:)

they less cynical and judgmental

they also show an older nikka respect :salute:

I try to guide them in tha right direction and tell them pitfalls to avoid and mistakes I made at their age

I notice these younger cats are mild mannered good kids, compared to my generation or older, we had some mental issues (but we also produced a lot more creative people)

only downside is I notice they more into chasin females rather than chasing money, and for an old nikka unless you've already made it, it's not inspiring to be around, on tha other hand they have an open mind and are optimistic, tha world hasn't dragged them down yet

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
For tha record I have older friends too who's company I enjoy, I try to soak game from their experiences

seems like I get along with everybody but my age group :heh: (31)

once your out of school it's hard to find your exact age group, wonder wut happened to my generation :flabbynsick:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
For tha record I have older friends too who's company I enjoy, I try to soak game from their experiences

seems like I get along with everybody but my age group :heh: (31)

once your out of school it's hard to find your exact age group, wonder wut happened to my generation :flabbynsick:

Ok you're 31 but how young are we talking here?

And I like hanging with older people. The coolest person I've ever met without a doubt was 31. That was big bro :sadbron:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm 30+, my favorite chicks to kick it with is 22 and 23. These older DC women are lost as hell.

:what: What's with you nikkas and talking? You think a 30 year old is that much more smarter than a 23 year old? No. If you're dumb at 23, you're dumb and bitter at 30 bruh.

We talk about everything everyone else talks about. Dreams, goals, family, TV, life, movies, music, food. There are a lot of cool early 20s chicks. You nikkas is losing out. Most of my young chicks listen to me, don't talk much. Don't ask or expect much. Just want to chill and ride around in a nice car with a good dude. They fukking when and wherever :shaq: I LOVE YOUNG WOMEN!

A lot of these old, loose, 30+ chicks want to live like ATL housewives and they know it all. Want to eat at new restaurants all the time and try to be sophisticated, when they're not. My young chicks be chilling, Popeye's is cool, Pizza and wings are cool.

Last edited:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:what: What's with you nikkas and talking? You think a 30 year old is that much more smarter than a 23 year old? No. If you're dumb at 23, you're dumb and bitter at 30 bruh.

We talk about everything everyone else talks about. Dreams, goals, family, TV, life, movies, music, food. There are a lot of cool early 20s chicks. You nikkas is losing out.
Think about all tha shyt you THOUGHT you knew at that age

And now think about all tha wisdom and shyt you know at your current age

Why would I want to talk to a bytch that really duznt know wut she's talking about :what: that's hustlin backwards my nikka

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No. My best friend is older than me, she's 32, I'm 21.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Think about all tha shyt you THOUGHT you knew at that age

And now think about all tha wisdom and shyt you know at your current age

Why would I want to talk to a bytch that really duznt know wut she's talking about :what: that's hustlin backwards my nikka

What does my finances got to do with the women I date? :what: These young chicks don't ask for anything, it's the older hoez that what to live like housewives.

To be honest, I don't know many people, men, women 20,30,40 on my level of thinking. Most people I'm around look up to me and ask me for advice, expecailly on finances. They see me living good and they're all ear. I give financial advice to older people at work. I'm to take the rest of the year off. You see? So it's rare for me to friend someone like me. I'm usually in a leader situation, with friends and girls i date. Not saying I'm smarter, but I think harder and deeper than most.

Now you might be able to find chicks on your level, but I cant really. Not saying i'm on a higher level, but I'm on some different shyt. I'm not into teaching old dogs new tricks, but these young girls are fresher and still impressionable. Aint no saving an old fool. But you can mold a winner out of these youngins. I swear every chick Ive messed with still misses me and my knowledge. Hoez can relax with me and know I know what the hell i'm doing. I'm self-righteous as hell and speak only on what i know.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

We talk about everything everyone else talks about. Dreams, goals, family, TV, life, movies, music, food. There are a lot of cool early 20s chicks. You nikkas is losing out. Most of my young chicks listen to me, don't talk much. Don't ask or expect much. Just want to chill and ride around in a nice car with a good dude. They fukking when and wherever :shaq: I LOVE YOUNG WOMEN!

A lot of these old, loose, 30+ chicks want to live like ATL housewives and they know it all. Want to eat at new restaurants all the time and try to be sophisticated, when they're not. My young chicks be chilling, Popeye's is cool, Pizza and wings are cool.

This breh is living the dream. :obama:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:hulup: wut kinda awkward loser is your friend?

:dead: She's not awkward or a loser. We worked together at her family's store and we just became friends. Sometimes I forget she's older than me, When I first met her I thought she was like 22/23. I guess it's because she's really goofy/immature. lol

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:dead: She's not awkward or a loser. We worked together at her family's store and we just became friends. Sometimes I forget she's older than me, When I first met her I thought she was like 22/23. I guess it's because she's really goofy/immature. lol
Wuts this friend look like? bytch sound like a freak in tha bedroom :noah: