Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Did you live in Bronx in the early 1970s?

No I have lived in the bronx though
and you have no idea what the fukk you talking about saying wite people lived in the projects at the time

have you ever been to the bronx?
have you ever met a puerto rican in your life?

those are the questions to be asked

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Black American people are the only group of people not expected to claim or protect our culture and our creations.

Hip hop is a BLACK AMERICAN art form. Period.

I’m starting to really disdain these “is it really that big of a deal?” ass nikkas.
Those are the ones constantly fukking non black women so they don't take a stand on this kind of stuff, because they don't want to fukk up their access to their p*ssy.

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I have lived in the bronx though
and you have no idea what the fukk you talking about saying wite people lived in the projects at the time

have you ever been to the bronx?
have you ever met a puerto rican in your life?

those are the questions to be asked

So, I should take your word over the first original B-Boys that lived in the Bronx in the early 1970s. LOL OK.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Those are the ones constantly fukking non black women so they don't take a stand on this kind of stuff, because they don't want to fukk up their access to their p*ssy.
I’m starting to realize a lot of our problems as black men comes from p*ssy.

Simp nikkas on TheColi and IRL scared to stand up to black women because if they tell the truth they might not get the cheeks.

Simp nikkas on TheColi and IRL scared to check non black people when they’re in the wrong because they don’t wanna lose access to non black cheeks.

The ironic part is that, black men are already sexually desired. If more of us had backbones and actually checked these hoes more often getting the cheeks would be even easier for us to get AND we would progress as a community.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
From an oldhead who was there to a youngin, what’s the best documentary on the creation of Hip-Hop?? :jbhmm:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So, I should take your word over the first original B-Boys that lived in the Bronx in the early 1970s. LOL OK.

No I am asking if you have any lived experience

or you just another kid from magaland brainwashed by internet agents pushing division

then you would realise a person speaking spanish does not make them "non black" or some kind of "other"

at the moment dominicans and puerto ricans are some "exotic" people who so rare you have never met one

it is sad actually

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m starting to realize a lot of our problems as black men comes from p*ssy.

Simp nikkas on TheColi and IRL scared to stand up to black women because if they tell the truth they might not get the cheeks.

Simp nikkas on TheColi and IRL scared to check non black people when they’re in the wrong because they don’t wanna lose access to non black cheeks.

The ironic part is that, black men are already sexually desired. If more of us had backbones and actually checked these hoes more often getting the cheeks would be even easier for us to get AND we would progress as a community.

when did puerto ricans and dominicans become "non black"?
lol
cuba and brazil
lol
even south america guyana

fukk is wrong with yall

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I am asking if you have any lived experience

or you just another kid from magaland brainwashed by internet agents pushing division

then you would realise a person speaking spanish does not make them "non black" or some kind of "other"

at the moment dominicans and puerto ricans are some "exotic" people who so rare you have never met one

it is sad actually

What in the hell are you talking about? LOL. You're not making any sense now. Go take your meds buddy.