Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Honestly, this whole thing started when the fba/ados movement on Twitter happened and the platforms Tariq and Dr Umar started.

There's a lot that goes into what classifies hip hop. The DJs,Graffiti, Rapping, Breakdancing then you get into what Grandmaster Flash contributed, DJ Kool herc etc

When it comes to breakdancing, here's a video of grandmaster Caz saying "latinos changed the fabric of b-boying/breakdancing

@2:30

I know how the opinions on this site will go, It is what it is. But if you not from New York and your family wasn't, shut the fukk up. If we going to start calling anyone after pigmeat a "guest" then everyone from Grandmaster Flash to kool herc is a guest , and every region from the south/west coast/Midwest are all guest as well.

Hip hop was a art for that represented the environment it came from. Latinos were always present in that environment in NYC and still are in the BRONX. Some of the most I famous Graffiti artist in NYC were Latino as well as DJs and Breakdancers. Also big up to BIG PUN because he's a HIP HOP LEGEND who staked his claim as one of the best rappers of ALL TIME

Last edited:

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Honestly, this whole thing started when the fba/ados movement on Twitter happened and the platforms Tariq and Dr Umar started.

There's a lot that goes into what classifies hip hop. The DJs,Graffiti, Rapping, Breakdancing then you get into what Grandmaster Flash contributed, DJ Kool herc etc

When it comes to breakdancing, here's a video of grandmaster Caz saying "latinos changed the fabric of b-boying/breakdancing

@2:30

I know how the opinions on this site will go, It is what it is. But if you not from New York and your family wasn't, shut the fukk up. If we going to start calling anyone after pigme a "guest" then everyone from Grandmaster Flash to kool herc is a guest , and every region from the south/west coast/Midwest are all guest as well.

Hip hop was a art for that represented the environment it came from. Latinos were always present in that environment in NYC and still are in the BRONX. Some of the most I famous Graffiti artist in NYC were Latino as well as DJs and Breakdancers. Also big up to BIG PUN because he's a HIP HOP LEGEND who staked his claim as one of the best rappers of ALL TIME

Cool shyt Jose.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Why do y’all nikkas care so much about this shyt

There are plenty of photos of early 80s NYC of blacks and PRs tagging shyt, dancing and partying.
Black American people are the only group of people not expected to claim or protect our culture and our creations.

Hip hop is a BLACK AMERICAN art form. Period.

I’m starting to really disdain these “is it really that big of a deal?” ass nikkas.